1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my mom!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by user name, Mar 6, 2013.

1. user name

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so glad i did it :slight_smile: some may see it to early but really other than here i had no one to talk to and me and my mom were always close. so what i did was type up a 2 page letter, and when i went to get ready to get some sleep i handed her the note and got in the shower. that was the hardest part... im leaveing alot of detail out cause i got to do something... but anyways when i get out of the shower i go sit by her... i was tearing up... she said whats wrong so i asked her if she read the note... this is where it gets good :wink:. she said yeaaaaa... i just looked at her cause i expected her to freak out. she said whats wrong with it. my heart came up to my throat. she said as long as im in school that it doesnt matter what i do as long as its legal :wink: she said she will always love me. o matter what society sees me as. i told her i just feel so different she said know uncle? i said of course. and she replys with he lives with a man. i never thought about it like that but its true he does. and everyone thanks no less of him and he hosts the holiday partys. no one doesnt come. im just glad someone knows now its off my shoulders now i just got 6,973,738,432 people left to tell.... but they can wait :wink: sorry i couldnt find the comeing out stories forum so i just posted it in chit chat. hope its no big deal :wink:

2. Minx

Congratulations! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

3. campervankid

congrats I'm so glad you had the courage to do it. Must have took some guts. Well done! :slight_smile:

4. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations, that's awesome! :thumbsup:

5. Xena

Xena Guest

that's awesome. I'm so happy for you : )