1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost outed by a 9/y/o who doesn't even know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wander, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I went to lunch with my grandmother and 9-year-old sister today, and somehow the conversation landed on how my sister doesn't "like" any boys at her school yet.

G = Grandmother
    S = Sister
    M = Me

G: Trust me, you'll start liking them eventually. Once you hit about [M's] age you'll be chasing them all over the place. To be honest I'm a little surprised [M] hasn't already.
    S: I don't know, he doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that.
    G: Trust me, ALL little boys start liking little girls once they get to a certain age.
    M: (you'll be so disappointed...)
    G: Do you remember that girl who used to come over to your house all the time and play? We all just knew she liked you.
    M: Yeah, I remember her. (I was always waiting for her to leave. Annoying brat.)
    S: So why DON'T you like anyone yet?
    M: ...
    G: Well? Is there someone you haven't told us about?
    M: No, still single, and right now I prefer it that way.
    G: Oh well, it won't be too long...

I've never been more nervous. Even a kid subconsciously knows something! Oh, will she be surprised when I finally tell her...Anyone else been in a situation where you were almost outed by someone who you haven't even told yet?

2. shakerdancee

I'd bet your heart was pounding...

3. SlickyPants

Haha, that must have been nerve-racking. I always hated when conversations went that direction.

I always had a secret loathing for family reunions because I would inevitably be asked by many relatives if I was still single or if there was a girl in my life. Little did they know. What's worse is that it seems to get worse as I grew older. I'm glad I'm finally out now and I don't really have to deal with it. I thought your answer was a very good one though. Your a young guy and I would imagine it would be so much more fun not having to worry about a relationship.

4. ok455

Wait until your older and your family starts talking about u having sex with girls and not getting them preg. or they thinking you a sexual and stuff

Why i say that is i was playing with someone baby and the baby was excited. And everyone said wow your good with babies and my mother has this thought im going to meet a girl and make her preg on my first try since im a virgin(im not). And my brother runs it to the ground lately