1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Loving the Careless) He Described.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rogue, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Rogue

Hi, I don't know where to start. A friend asked me these questions I told him I don't know what to say to any of that.

How do you tell someone you love them, without them freaking out?

How do you block you're self from being a pest in loving someone so much?

How can you be attractive without raising any suspicions that u love someone so much?

Too many questions, Its a Tough situations but i dislike trying to manipulate people
    into liking or loving me its a disgusting sight. sooo.......

I'm trying to tell them i love them but as anyone else, i wouldn't want any other to love the same person either, Just like everyone else i want that special someone for my self.

Even though that's too selfish of me, I can't help but wonder each day each hour each minute and each second that someone might be trying to move to them....

I also wasn't aware nor asked him is it a dude or a lady, I was curious enough but i have my own things to worry about so with luck from anything in here, I'll get back to him as soon as i hear something useful here or anywhere.

2. FemCasanova

Hm.. I`ll take them one by one.

You can tell someone you love them without freaking them out by not saying you love them, and rather say that you like them/are interested in them, and you like spending time with him/her.

How to block yourself from being a pest, be sure to occupy yourself with hobbies and interests, school-work or a job, so that this person does not become the focus of your life, then it`s easy to go overboard and be too much.

Attractive... Smile, be happy if you can, try to do stuff that will make you happy if you are not (happy and smiling people are more attractive to us) , use humor that the other person can recognize and share, have good hygiene, smell good, shave if need for it ..

As for keeping this person to himself, it depends if your friend is open about his feelings towards him/her or not, if the person doesn`t know, then they have no reason to not be courted by someone else.

Hope this helps somewhat!

3. Rogue

Thank you, I'll try an memorize all this an talk about it later today,

I really appreciate you taking time here for this
    So a Massive Thank you ♥