1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Principal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Half-Light, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Half-Light

Ok...I am a 14 year old kid in this small Jr/Sr High School...and this year we have a new principal...Mrs. Gallahger...and she said she wasn't making any changes in our school...well now she says we can't wear hoodies cuz we might be in a gang...lol...we couldn't have a moment of silence for the soldiers of 9/11 (even thouhg the student council asked for one she said no)...she has been sending us stuff in the mail to our parents asking if we should have uniforms...and the thing that bugs me most is that she yells at kids for being who they are...
    There was an incident with a girl at our school who is a lesbian and she is totally open about to everyone. The principal tracked her down as soon as she got word of this girl being a lesbian and gave her this huge speech in the ahllway about how she should be ashamed of being a lesbian! I can't believe this woman! She can't let us kids be who we are? What if a kid said they were a Wiccan or another person came out and said they were gay...it bothers me on so many levels...
    I heard this was a good place to vent and this just erks me so badly...This principal is not going to have many friends in this town the way she is going with the school.

2. step49x

If you can get enough people thinking like you do (including students and parents), you could write some complaints to the Board of Education. You might not be able to get her fired, but you might be able to get your point across that you don't like it when she does this. And although you personally might not be able to do much, if you can get enough support, you could at least get your opinion noticed.

3. Half-Light

Well everyone at school absolutely hates her....she's a psycho...she was fired from her last job at a city school..and now that she is here she treats us like we're city kids and it bugs me..my mother actually wrote the board letters and her a letter about the whole 9/11 thing...I found it to be really funny cu my mom seems so unlikely to be that pissed that she writes someone a letter...lol...

4. step49x

Well, hey, if you're really angry, the best thing to do is to write a letter. Emails are worthless, as are phone calls. If you have a strong opinion on something, definitely write a letter.

Now, if you can get your friends parents to also write some letters... :wink:

5. Rain33

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know how you feel.

Yea my school did that dumbass dresscode thing and its still doing it it gets really annoying.

Anyways yea last year theer were two lesbians at my school and the school called them to the office because a parent called and said trhey didnt want their kid in school with lesbians. So the principle called both of their parents and made the kids tell the pranets they were lesbians. Yea one of the girls had to move in with her uncle in another state because her parents were so ashamed. I was astonished the school would/could do those sort of things.

6. ampthejazz

That's absurd. Kids at school shouldn't have to deal with that shit. Write letters to the board of education or something.

Urgggggghhhh stories like that infuriate me.

7. cyclopsrock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Amp, I feel the same way. I keep wanting to post on this thread, but i feel like I'll just get so mad that I'll say something stupid that I would regret. Or just become so filled with rage that I can't even form complete phrases or words when typing.

8. Half-Light

lol...I hope I don't cause people to get distressed...that would be awful...I am infuriated as well...hey, I have to be in this school...lol...and the next wonderful thing to happen is that our school will be going under renovations soon cuz its sooo old...so we have to deal with the principals shit while we have to be moving all over the place...o and newest thing the principal came up with is that if we don't have a book with us to read when we have free time during classes, we get detention after school...I can't believe her...we make fun of her all the time now because we heard she use to be a bartender before she became a principal...lol...there are many jokes that float around about her and I just laugh and laugh whenever I hear them....I hate her guts...

9. step49x

Wow, you've got one 'interesting' principal...

10. Half-Light

I have an "interesting" life...everything is so confusing these days...

11. PREP_x_C0RE

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Personally, I would act MORE gay just to piss her off. Let her get a hold that I am gay and then let her lecture me. See if I care.

Then the day after wear a shirt with all the colors of the rainbow. =]

12. Rain33

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im sure you would
    have you actually ever been in trouble at school
    like big trouble
    not detention

13. Half-Light

well, after the new year she has decided to settle down, btu the new ridiculous rules still bother us students. there are still very upset parents and that seems like it will never end.

14. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Or better yet, next time the bitch pulls a stunt like that...give her a big hug........then a kick in the box!!!:dry: