1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really like this guy and he likes me the problem is..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Mar 7, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I met him on a video chat site and we hit it off right away.He called me gorgeous and I called him cute.He is my age and he lives in canada.I live in MD near the D.C border.Anyway im suprised he even likes me.Idk how to go about this because he would be my first boyfriend.Can long distance relationship s work?

#1 BillCozby, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
  2. BornInTexas

Why is this posted three times?

3. BudderMC

Presumably because the site name the OP listed wouldn't show up. And on that note, there's a reason the sites show up in asterisks - naming them is not something you're supposed to do. I've deleted the extra threads.

I don't know how long you've been talking with this guy, but from what it sounds like it's been one time. I don't think you can really know if you "like" someone enough to be their boyfriend after talking online after one time, but that's my personal opinion. A long distance relationship can work, but often doesn't because the effort needed by both parties to keep it going isn't worth the reward you get out of the relationship since you never see each other.

It's not unheard of, but not likely.