1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret Ring for gf

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frogger, Mar 7, 2013.

1. frogger

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey, I really really been wanting to get my gf a ring. Like a promise ring, just to say I love you and I'm never going to leave you. I was thinking one that said something or had a little symbol. The problem is it would have to be hidden on the inside of the ring cuz I want her to be able to wear it without her family wondering why it says my name or why it says love or whatever. She likes silver spinning rings. You guys know of any good rings?? Something not very expensive otherwise she'd kill me lol.

We've been apart for over a month and she is visiting next week for a couple days. I might not get to be with her again until late May beginning of April. I really wanna give something to her when she comes. Maybe even a necklace? I've seen the double female sign necklaces and really like them.

Any Ideas?

2. ShadowMoon85

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would say anklet. They are good for people who are not flashy but likes to wear jewelry, plus it lets you run your hand up the leg after you put it on her ^^. Romance and presentation can change a rock that is sold for nothing and worth nothing, into a Pet rock worth nothing but sold for $10 (really bad analogy I know)