1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The guy i met on ******

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Mar 8, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so i met this guy on ****** a couple of days ago.He seems really cool and sweet and i like him.He called me beautiful and that really caught me off guard because ive never been called beautiful by a guy before.We exchanged skype's and everything was great until yesterday when i found out he does coke and molly.He smokes..and drinks... and smokes weed.I have no problem with the weed and alcohol part but the ciggs and the coke really creep me out.He lives in canada which isnt too far away from D.C.I guess he likes me too i mean he responded to my mssg yesterday but after like 9:30 he stopped mssging me.What do i do guys?

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate to diss on a fellow Canadian, but I would stay away...

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you really want to get involved with a cocaine user? A big ball of "Nope" if I've ever seen one. It's flattering that he gives you compliments, but I don't think it'll be worth biting this time.

4. photoguy93

....... He lives in Canada, and you live in D.C.? That's far.

You Skyped? That is usually one of the first red flags so he probably is real.

But I would personally not get involved. Drinking and weed are one thing if you do it sparingly. But this guy is into hard core shit. I don't care who tells you differently or if he says "it's all good." Does he work? Have a living? I think it's impossible to live a normal life if he continues to do these things.

5. Minx

Caution is the word that springs to mind.

He sounds like a nice guy, but that heavy stuff can put a tremendous strain on everything.

6. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He goes to fashion school during the day and he has a job at a clothing store in the afternoon like 4.He smokes weed like every day

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What you do is tell him thanks, but no thanks. You date sober guys only.

8. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You have to be clear in your mind what you are looking for, or perhaps it's not "looking for" at all that you should be doing, but letting life happen (while increasing the opportunities to meet better people).

He called you beautiful, that's nice, and you reacted to flattery, which is fine, but you have to be careful. If you are clear in your mind what it is you will not tolerate, then you can enjoy the flattery while keeping a clear head (we Canadians are smooth talkers - unsubstantiated generalization).

I know, it's difficult when you're swooning with the charms of others, but keep your head (our weakest faculty, actually)! The ancient greeks knew all about these forces, and they are quite clear that you cannot discard the force and power of lust, but you can harness it, with your reason, to transform it into love.

9. Clowstar

if he's doing cocaine and ecstasy, i'd would advise you to be cautious. he may be a smooth talker, but you probably don't want to be getting into something with him. and another flag is if you don't like him smoking cigarettes. if that's where your line is, you probably don't want to be with someone who does harder drugs. i'd say you can meet someone better. if he hasn't messaged you back since then, i'd say to just move on.

10. Quisto

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you're not into what he's into, or he's doing things that you're not comfortable with, then just don't go for it. Don't compromise yourself just because he called you nice things. Stay true to yourself. You know what you want. There's plenty of other guys out there.

11. hello1992

there's not much you can do. If he hasnt replied, he asnt replied. You don't want to spam him with messages.

It depends on how much you dislike his habits, if you hate it enough then you may find you dont want to speak to him further. I am afraid there isnt much you can do unless you become a couple and ten you try and 'change' him :wink:

Just be careful about meeting someone online liek that, especially if they take drugs..

12. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Run the other way. You can do much better.