1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This annoys me, Just because I am a......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ShadowMoon85, Mar 9, 2013.

1. ShadowMoon85

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Bisexual, or gay or lesbian and i see lets say Matt Bomer and say I like him, as in his acting in white collar. MY gay friend will say "as in?" *stupid grin. Or when we are just walking around (not much to do some days) and a fairly cute guy walks by he will say "What about him? Would you date him?" Or when I'm with my straight friends they would constantly ask me about almost EVERY girl. I get annoyed with both but more so with my gay friends. I mean they know I'm discreet in town, and I'm ok with going to the next town over to the Gay club and checking out the scene. But just because I say I like a guy in a non sexual way, it is interpreted as "OH I WANT HIM OR HER!!!! LET ME POUNCE ON THEM RIGHT NOW!!!" sigh...
    Anybody else get this too? I mean yeah it is besides the point he is kind of cute, but he is a really cool character, and the character Neil Caffrey is so cool. but It doesn't mean I want to jump peoples bones.

2. cassexy

cassexy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    just a human being like others. i too have joys, sorrows and anger, but not to care just because someon e is angry is not acceptable to me