1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

... and here is why you never stick anything up your butt that doesn't have a flange.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chip, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This guy live-tweeted getting a dildo stuck in his ass, having to go to the hospital to get it removed.... it vibrated for 7+ hours while he was still at the hospital.

Apparently it was a pretty big deal, they took an x-ray, admitted him, and put him under anesthesia to remove it. The tweet history is pretty hilarious, and his nonchalance about the whole thing is sort of refreshing as well. The doctor said they'd had about 10 such incidents that month alone.

2. Ticklish Fish

Re: ... and here is why you never stick anything up your butt that doesn't have a fla

are they gay or straight? lol

3. 461 467

Re: ... and here is why you never stick anything up your butt that doesn't have a fla

Wow. I can't say that wanting to update Twitter is a thought that would ever cross my mind in that situation...

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I've been laughing at this all day.

5. Jordz

That is too funny!

6. leer

this is just to funny:roflmao: he really should have used lub . it also surprised me how meany
    people find themselves in the same situation at that hospital I must be sick or something
    the only reason I read all the tweets is to see the photo of the dildo shoved up his arse .:badgrin:

7. GingerGuy

I was thinking of doing the same in order to experience what gay sex is like... Until I read this.

8. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Lol me too :roflmao:

9. tulman

I wonder if he had some sort of "chemical assistance" in the form of street drugs to be that relaxed about the whole event. But Chip did say it was a vibrator and it was buzzing away the whole time, over seven hours. Who knows? I may have just laid there and enjoyed the whole show myself. :lol: Also sounds like the makings of a great TV battery commercial with that little pink bunny beating his drum and walking around inside some dude's butt. :roflmao:

10. Hiems

Haha the whole story gave me a good laugh xD

11. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Hahahah what

12. Naren

I am laughing so hard right now. Lol, I wonder if this is some sort of subliminal warning to me :wink:

13. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I really care about sexual health, so it's pretty hard for me to laugh at this. I cannot emphasize enough for anyone else even thinking about using a vegetable, test tube, or whatever as a sex toy, just don't do it.

Use something engineered for the purpose.

14. Re: ... and here is why you never stick anything up your butt that doesn't have a fla

Wow... Is there anything else to say?

15. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Why would he even tweet the happenings of such an event? People these days, I'd be more worried about the fact I have a private toy up my butt that won't turn off.

...but it is kind of funny. :grin:

16. LoveMusicPoetry

Lol, now why would somebody want to publicise the fact that they'd got something lodged in their arsehole?

I remember watching Bizarre ER one day, and one of the doctors on there said he had a woman in who had a rolled up photo of Barry Manilo stuck up her flue. I mean seriously?

17. Re: ... and here is why you never stick anything up your butt that doesn't have a fla

Yes just yes.

18. needshelp

*busta rhymes voice* "dildo in your ass grease"