1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aaagggh, i may have to vent here!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Mar 22, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Sorry for my rants, but I decided to let it off here so that I'll be very relieved!

I don't know why, but I don't fancy/choose girls that are really bitchy. Or else, having a potentially promiscous behaviour. And i don't really enjoy girls who they believe that they are a status higher than anyone else. Uggh, that's so annoying!

I have 2 girls in my course who I seriously dislike, and they dislike me for a reason - 1st is being a bisexual person, 2ndly is, I'm quite a very much relaxed person, and a laid-back one.
    At one time I sat with one of the girls during the maths lecture and the next thing is one of my friend complained that she's too uncomfortable. Shit, I have tons of girls who sit beside me and they don't find any of these at all, only these girls in my classroom who are pretty demanding actually complained!!:roflmao:

Also, I'm pretty uncomfortable with male chauveinisms. I don't know why, but I really don't agree with "woman" are actually sex-tools. I got slightly irritated when some of my guys like doing the "squeak" when a hot lady passes by. (something like the fox trying to call their mates?)

On top of that, some of those chauvinist straights sometimes pisses me off! They can show off their girlfriends like trophies and putting down on other people while they are at it. I've actually seen some of them showed off their girls as if they are the best ones in the world, and the others should be down into the gutter.

In any senses, I'm not prejudicing - I have a pretty good company of girls and guys together too. I'm making more friends lately. But, i really don't enjoy chauvinists. :grin:

And for my behaviour, i'm quite feminine. I donno why, but i love being that way. Maybe my feminine behaviour actually tells me that chauvinisms arre bad.

2. Psychedelic Bookmarks

lol Those maths lecture girls sound annoying. About the being pissed at male chauvinism - yup, I hate that too. Trophy girlfriends :eusa_sick Maybe your feminity does make you more likely to notice that. Well, (*hug*) Try not to let it get to you. You're better than those pigs.

3. darkestknight

Yeah. Actually, that girl i mentioned is intelligent, but she like wearing ultra-short skirt, and also, when she's near that boyfriend of hers, she will lean and lean and lean on him like there's no tomorrow. to summarize that, she overdo her affections. and she squeals and squeaks a lot too which is pretty annoying. She's maybe 3 years younger than me, or she's damn naiive.

And there is at least 2 male chauvinists (sorry to say that) in my group of coursemates. THey are all smell of alpha-male characteristics too. One of them is okay with me, he has a good girl with him, and he mixes quite well with me too, but uncomfortable with me because i'm bisexual. But another one is quite hostile to me since i accidently did a prank to him, but I have already apologized to him too. DUnno why he could bottle feelings up.

Okay, so I was in the lab when I came late and asked some few questions to my friend. Needless to say, that guy responded to his another guy that I'm noisy. Okay, never fucking mind about it.

But that stupid short skirted girl (i hate to say that) suddenly squealed and screamed loudly as she accidnetally dropped her pipette, but that guy smiled and laughed. He didn't even complain about it! Why, they approve of anything that is wrong in a girl??

Ugh i really want to destroy them lol!! :rotflmao: