1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tough times pass, tough people do not

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cassexy, Mar 9, 2013.

1. cassexy

cassexy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    we all pass through tough time, we are survive them with experiences, so what tough times you went through and how did you overcome them. please share your experiences

2. cassexy

cassexy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well once i knew i was a bisexual it was tough to communicate to people, i had to be discreet in a conservative society. and becoming friendly with peeople also had its problems, well frankly i survived them all as i had the patience to deal with people and their antics

3. fuzzywuzzy

Once I was a queer child, different from everybody else. Bullied for seven years,with barely any friends, it was tough. Kids (even some relatives) made fun of me, inflicted physical pain on me and I had a few emotional breakdowns. I tried to be like the rest. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Picked up everything "straight" I could. It all ended when I finally transfered to the school I am graduating now. In those seven years I just endured. Now...I feel like I'm stronger. I am proud of who I am. I know that I am better than those low-lifes that tried to screw up my childhood.