1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been a while.. in case you're interested!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Colombiana, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Colombiana

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That title is a little misleading. I've been away from this forum for a while. My name is Alicia, for those of you who don't know and I'm currently preoccupied with writing a Senior Paper on the topic of homosexuality and the Bible, and how I personally believe the Bible does not hold up as a substantial resource against homosexuality and LGBT people. I suppose what I'm trying to get is, I'd like any good resources anyone could find (books, websites, especially books) and also any resources on the psychological and biological studies on sexual orientation, etc! Share your thoughts and experiences through PM, I'd love to add those to the paper!
    I've already looked into a few foundational resources such as the Matthew Vines video, and this book here, (very good book, I encourage you all to read for those who'd like to view an Evangelical who is gay and supports same-sex relationships) Beautiful work.
    http://tinypic.com/r/2ry0gti/6

#1 Colombiana, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013