1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any nature lovers?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Alexander69

As the title says ^

2. therunawaybff

Yup, I love being outside. Don't get me wrong, I'm into messing around on the computer too, but for me there's nothing better than camping, hiking, hunting, riding, or fishing.

Sexy times in the great outdoors is pretty fun too. :grin:

3. Bassplayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My favorite thing in the world is being out in the woods during the middle of winter right after a huge snowstorm. The silence that follows is thicker than you could imagine without experiencing it.

4. BornInTexas

Pretty much what you said. I have never had a LARGE snowstorm, but I remember when flurries fell for a couple days in a row in Texas, and I was outside in my backyard near the woods. It was beautiful! =D=D=D

5. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuppers! :grin: Mother Nature is awesome to be out in! I just love springtime the most. All of her colors are just so beautiful to behold during that season. :slight_smile:

Oh Gawd, I'm too tired. I misread flurries as furries. :confused: I was thinking "Why are furries in your backyard during a storm?". I think that level of derping is my cue that I need to go to sleep. :roflmao:

6. Alexander69

I have this obsession with nature I love all animals plants its crazy I listen to the rain forest and amazon great noises to sleep lol

7. BornInTexas

Herpaderp! =P=P=P :roflmao:

8. artsyfartsy

yes!! I love hiking, fishing, camping.. just love being surrounded by nature :slight_smile:

9. Incognito10

Yep, I love nature. I tried the whole "city life" and felt miserable. I like to visit the city, but love to come home to nature.

10. kylo

I love nature. When it's not freezing cold outside I'm usually always outside. I hate to be inside all day so I'm usually out hiking, doing some photography, gardening, etc.

11. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

Nature is beautiful. I love hiking on the only mountain in my state, camping in the national forest, and harvesting fungi and leaves from a dense wood surrounding a creek near my town. Lately I've been thinking about building a cabin in the woods and living there for a while, away from electricity.

EDIT: Correction: 'Nature' is beautiful because it refers to areas not perverted by civilization. It's fucked, isn't it? That the only natural parts left of earth are referred to as "nature" instead of just "normal." That humans have destroyed so much of the earth's natural ecosystems that we have to have a new word to distinguish them from civilized areas.

Here's something to think about: Every day, everything you do helps to destroy the few remaining natural ecosystems left in the world.

#11 plasticcrows, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  12. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Hm...I love saving the environment and stuff but when it comes to being outside, depends where I am.

13. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

Yessir. I love nature and the environment and being outside. I find the woods to be so peaceful and calming, a place to escape everyday chaos.