1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He took my breath away...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fuzzywuzzy, Mar 11, 2013.

1. fuzzywuzzy

I've never felt like this...not even once in my life.
    I was in the bus, on my way to school. Usually I like looking out of the window while the bus is moving. On one of the bus stops there was a really hot guy standing and waiting for his bus to come. Like normally I would do...I checked him out. He was dressed really well and was absolutely handsome. Then I noticed him staring at me. The way I put my arm on the window was in a way that my pride bracelet was aparantly visible. We made eye contact and he smiled at me. In my head all I could hear was "Please get on my bus, please get on my bus!". I'm almost certain that I blushed at that time. This experience was something that left me daydreaming all day. Those fifteen seconds felt like fifteen minutes. I think I'm too obsessive. :icon_redf
    Has anyone felt like that before?

2. BornInTexas

AW! Yep! =D=D=D

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, when I was 18 I was walking to work & this lad who was about 16 was walking to school, he may have been 17 & in 6 form, any way he walked past me & he was absolutely gorgeous, he had piercing green eyes, the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen & he looked into my eyes & smiled :icon_bigg, I walked past that spot at around the same time every day, but I never seen him again :icon_sad:

4. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awww man I know exactly how you feel :wink: The fact that you flashed your pride bracelet and he SMILED would have driven me crazy. Sometimes I do that though, just kinda daydream at what coulda been XD

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just ordered myself a Pride Bracelet of e-bay :icon_bigg

6. June Cleaver

The first moment I met my best friend. He is the most handsome man I have ever seen in real life. The funny thing is he thinks he is plain and has stick legs. When in reality he has the most perfect bubble butt and fine muscular legs and the most perfect chest I have ever seen period. The first time I saw him nude my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw how perfect he is. All of that and the most kind, caring person too. Oh a super handsome face too, very manly. We were FWB before Mike, and he almost became my BF. He is straight and sees me as June, but was worried about the world seeing me as John. June

7. Dalmatian

I was late by ten minutes today to get to the store selling threads. I want to make my own, so I'll buy them tomorrow :slight_smile:

Oh, yes.. Although I didn't have any bracelets.

Basically, when these things happen, I can call it a day. It's usually not likely I'll be able to do anything much for the rest of it anyway.