1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do You Like You're Partner's Hair...Down There

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by madi, Mar 11, 2013.

?

How do you like you're partner

1. all shaven (no hair)

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. partially shaven (landing strip, other)

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. trimmed

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  4. all natural

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. doesn't matter

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. madi

I was curious what the general consensus seems to be on pubes. I am more curious to hear what women have to say on the subject for my own personal agenda.

2. 461 467

Trimmed or natural. I don't like the shaved look. I want a man, not a 12 year old girl. Lol.

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Same as me, trimmed.
    Not that I really care though, being asexual and all.

4. Crystal's Vaporeon

Personally I don't like the look of hair on males or females, I remember one guy asked me to tell me what he thought of his dick and I was completely turned off because he has hairy balls, and with females I find it just looks messy.

5. June Cleaver

I love his natrual look to his body hair. June

6. FemCasanova

Trimmed or natural.

If she takes away all of it, it turns a bit gross to me. Women are supposed to have hair down there, everything removed is turn off, because it makes their little women look like they belong to a child. Mind you, that`s just my opinion though, some women do like the hairless look. But I find it a bit creepy.

However, if there`s a huge bush down there, it can be a little impractical to get to where you need to be, so trimmed is nice. Removing some of the hair around the opening is nice to, for practicality. And if clitoris isn`t buried, it`s easier to get to. It very much depends though, because every woman looks different down there. So it`s hard to give a standard reply for exactly what a woman should remove of hair.

I always liked the feeling of playing with the hair down there when I am with another chick. So, I don`t find hair down there weird or gross at all.

7. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

All natural, it goes with my fantasies of a hairy manly man, LOL.

8. I dislike pubes. Not being sexually active, I'm not sure I can really answer the question, but I doubt I'd like a partner with pubes.

9. Bolin

Doesn't matter.

10. tulman

I checked completely hairless because that's my favorite. I love the soft smooth feel and look (and taste!). But as long as it's kept short enough to get at the important stuff without a fight I'm OK with it.
    I keep my genitals smooth and the rest trimmed close. With the nudist season just around the corner I may go smooth all over. I was smooth from head to foot all last summer and liked it. It feels cleaner when you perspire. Recently bought an epilator, just getting used to it. Works best if the hair is only about an eighth to a quarter inch long. It gets your attention if you don't stretch the skin tight on "naturally loose" areas like the scrotum. OUCH! I never did have much body hair anyway but one nice thing about getting older, a lot of it just goes away naturally. It's only a fraction of what it used to be when I was younger.

11. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Visually, I could go either way (that's so like me!), but I wish the hair could temporarily disappear when playing down there. My partner and I trim the hair that gets in the way.

Of the options on the poll, the only one I dislike it the partial shave, like the landing strip.

#11 Chloe, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  12. leer

I picked trimmed but to be honest it dont matter as long as its not a Forrest down there .

13. therunawaybff

I picked trimmed, just because I'm not into prepubescent boys, but I don't want to need a machete for a blowjob either. :lol: