1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do you hope to be in 10 years?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ok455, Mar 22, 2008.

1. ok455

Id like to be working at my dream job, I hope to have a boyfriend one of my highschool dream men. I want to live in Fl or Georgia in those 50 thousand dollar condos with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bath and its brand new. And lose all this weight, And i want a big fat ipod with a collection of every game show in the world on it
    Ok your turn!

2. davo-man

Well I'll have my own house, with someone renting a room in it so that it helps pay off the morgage (ie I buy the house and live in it, while someone else is renting a room in my house and the money they pay for rent goes straight to the morgage).

I hope to be working in the animation industry in any capacity

I hope to have moved out of Adelaide, because it somewhere where you raise a family or get old, but not somewhere to build a career, especially in the movie industry

Wouldn't mind having a long term boyfriend

3. crimsonarcher

I'd want to be in either San Francisco or Mexico City, living with that special someone, while being a violinist/cellist in the San Francisco Symphony or Mexico City's Philharmonic, respectively.

4. TriBi

hehe - I'll settle for still being alive, kicking, healthy ...and hopefully enjoying life.:grin:
    Semi retirement would be nice - but that just ain't gonna happen...(unless I win the lottery).

5. Vampyrecat

Hopefully with my double degree in a Bachelor of Surgery/Bachelor of medicine completed, paid off, living in the UK somewhere and writing books in my spare time.

6. smilealways

smilealways Guest

Hell... maybe not lol
    I am aiming to be a composer, most people would think Im stupid. umm hopefully get a job so I can help out my family and other people.

and maybe get a huge pipe organ for myself :slight_smile:

7. CrimsonThunder

Hopefully run my own business or be a teacher.

8. darkestknight

I want to become a scientist, an academician, an advisor, a composer and a lecturer! :grin:

9. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Performing in Las Vegas!!
    In the same place Celine Dion did her New Day show!!

10. Tim

Tim

At this point in time, I'm not aiming too high.

I hope to be out of my mom's place, and into my own apartment, possibly with a friend as my roommate. I also hope I've dated by then, or else I'm a freak :3

I still need a job to jump start all this though -.-

11. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hopefully still working. Hopefully still reasonably healthy. I have no plans beyond that. I wouldn't like to guess whether I'll still be with Markie or not.

12. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I'll be 24... hopefully having recently finished a degree in acting or something. Perhaps living in China, improving my languages, or getting into theatre. Working on a play or even, with luck, a film project.

13. pirateninja

I'll be.... 27.

Hopefully, finished from university, my own house, girlfriend, a nice job as an art teacher.

However, should my life become INCREDIBLY lucky...

In America, well paying job as storyboard/freelance artist, huge house, maybe a novel under my belt and super awesome supermodel girlfriend. :grin:

Yeah... right, like that's gonna happen... I'll stick with number 1.

14. Ty

Ty Guest

In 10 years i'll be 25.

Okay, so hopefully by the time im 23 i'll have my degree done and i'll try and make a career in the government working as a foreign ambassador in whichever country speaks the language i've studied. I'm hoping that though university i might have met someone, but I don't see it happening >.<
    So hopefully by 25 i'll be starting off with a stable job :slight_smile:

Hehe... I even have planned where i'd like to be when im 35:wink:

15. neverover

in the age of 27, i hoped that my new UI design for apple ipod (already make one. lol) is approved and i got my royalties from every ipod sales. and when i turned 32 i hoped i got into the main team of the OS designer in apple (in making their ipod UI, or their iphone UI). or maybe in nokia or sony ericsson. came out to my family. have a permanent bf (i hoped hes a chef). and living in a 2 story apartment.
    jeez, quite a dreamer, am i?

16. Hepcat

When I'm 28, if I'm still around, I have no idea what I'd be doing. I can't even imagine what I'm going to be doing a year from now. Although I have been thinking that maybe volunteer service abroad would be a good choice of spending my money after I get back from Europe. That way I'd be able to help people and travel. Although whether they'd want me I'm not sure, it's something I'll need to look into when I get back.

17. Emile

Emile Guest

At 27, I hope I'll have a good job, that I'll have a good health and that I'll still be with my boyfriend ^^ .

18. trumpetkid23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    10 years? Well, I see myself living in the Upper West Side or in the Village of Manhattan, possibly finishing up a doctorate degree in music composition. I'd be comfortable, but not rich. If I was rich, I'd be giving a lot away. If I'm not in grad school, I'll already be in the process of putting one of my musicals on a broadway stage. *crossesfingers*

I see myself *hopefully* going steady with someone and possibly living with them. Even more hopefully, living with the person that I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with.

19. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG...I'll be 31 in 10 years:eek: :confused:

I hope I'll be living somewhere else, in my own apartment or house and having a job that I like. I don't think I'll be very rich, but I certainly hope that I'll have enough money to live a GOOD life and do whatever I want :lol: I also hope that I'll be living with someone I love

20. BreakingGlass

30, nearing 31.

I wanna own my own home, somewhere far away from my hickish town. Maybe even be married...if it's legal by then, or living with my partner. I also wanna be Lead IT Tech at a company. Mostly I just want to be a happier person overall, if nothing else.