1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my friend gay/bi

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ryan2332, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Ryan2332

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone I'm 16 bi and not out to anyone. I'm wondering if my friend that I really like is gay/bi. I'm going tell you guys all the reasons why I think he is into me as much as I am into him. SRRY THIS IS LONG
    First off at school every morning, class and lunch he sits by me. We have known each other for about a year and a half and In our group he has had friendz he's known since elementary, and never sits next to them. When he sits by me our legs, arms and hands are always touching and he never backs away when I try to get closer. Everytime he makes a joke he always looks at me first to see if I'm laughing, I do the same the other way around. And when we do look at each other we stare into each others eyes for about 3 seconds everytime. I sometimes see him staring at me and when i stare back he smiles and goes back to work. He always buys me chips and drinks at lunch and I do the same and he buys that stuff for me only. At lunch he always teases me about being in a relationship with him, and how in detail he will f**k me. But he quickly says JK. Anyway after school I get on xbox and play with my friends for about an hour and, whenever I get on he is the first person to invite me to the party and once again he says things like "if I win I get to butt f**k u tonight." (Sex jokes like all the time). When we r waiting in a lobby in the game (COD) we would text each other random things like pics and funny jokes. And I thought he was sending it to his others friends but he only did this with me. Every weekend our group of about 25 people would go snowboarding, skating or mostly paintballing. And in paintball the teams were 2 in a group and he always is my partner. Later after playing I invite my 5 closest friends including him to my house for a sleepover. We would all play wrestle but Marvin (the guy I like) would always go for me and mostly win.(I'm taller and more built but somehow he still is able to pin me). After we wrestle we all watch a scary movie and Marvin is by my side cuddling with me:icon_bigg And when it is a popup or somthing he would put his head on my chest and hold me tight.:slight_smile: Throughout the movie our legs are crossed over each others and once he held my hand during the movie for 30 mins. After we watch we all would put on south park and all sleep. Twice he kissed me on the forehead and when we sleep he full out spoons me(arm over my body, crotch well pressed on my butt.) Then after the weekend the stuff at school happens all over again.

Please tell me your thoughts.

#1 Ryan2332, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  2. BornInTexas

To me, it could look like he is flirting with you. He is possibly bi, or he is just very comfortable with his straight-ness. The way you put it, though, he appears to like you very much...

I wish I had a friend like that. >_>

3. Crystal's Vaporeon

I say just ask him if he likes you in that way. Sure this scares a lot of people but face it you want him and it sounds like he has been coming on to you just tell him how you feel and see if he feels the same.

4. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    lol... very funny stuff there man...

yeah think your buddy likes you... its real obvious with the spooning and holding hands lmao... man, all my mates are straight and dont see them doing these things with another dude...