1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hopeful, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Hopeful

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo. Not very seriously at this point, but I think it might be something I'd do in the future. Who has one or wants to get a tattoo? Where do you have it and what is it of? I'd want one probably on my ankle, back, or somewhere on my arm. Not sure what of... something kind of cryptic or simple but really means something to me.

2. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    I have the word Courage tattooed on my right wrist :slight_smile:

3. Kat kanu

i have the mark of a hime on my lower back right side
    a hime is a girl who has to fight for the one they love or lose them forever

4. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a little while now. If I got one done, I would want it either behind one of my ears, or on my shoulder blade.

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a triskele on my wrist, and I hope to get more tatts once I have the money to afford "the habit".

6. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have 3. A bar-code on my upper back with my birth date. A small (5"ish) zipper on my spine, and a Baobab tree with its roots wrapped around the earth on my right calf.

I want a lot more, but the first thing I am going to do is to finish the zipper on my back. I had intended to get it right up my back but the tattooist who started it closed shop the next day. I had someone else finish up the partial section, but he wasn't as talented so I wasn't going to trust him to finish the whole piece.

7. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

I have two tattoos, one is of tweety bird on my ankle and the other is a butterfly on the top of my foot. I want another one someday! :slight_smile:

8. timo

I don't have any tattoos yet, can't really afford it now... but I do want to get tattooed some day. But besides having no money I'm not sure what I want either.

on a sidenote this guy is one of my favourite tattoo artists: Arbeiten

9. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I want one when I am older yes. :3 Tattoos can be seriously hot too

10. Cthulhu

I don't have any tattoos, nor do I want them. Don't really feel like having them.

11. Ragazza

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would like to have tattoos when im older. I'd like to have a full sleeve on my right arm and another one on the right side of my body.

12. I kinda want a tattoo, so I just got two henna tattoos instead. I have my Chinese name on my arm and a peace symbol on my chest. They've been fading lately. Henna tattoos are a great compromise for tattoos. They don't hurt, it's a natural ink, and they don't wash off, they fade away.

13. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have three- a butterfly, an iris (the flower- not the part of the eye...), and my most recent one...a bookworm. :slight_smile: I'm working on my fourth and fifth right now. The fourth will be a phoneix feather on the top of my foot...and the fifth is in the early stages of planning. I'm thinking a small open book on my wrist. LOVE them! :slight_smile:

14. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    wow this guy is amazing
    & i don't have any tattoos; want some

15. Crystal's Vaporeon

I would wand something Pokemon related, maybe a Vaporeon tribal around my hip... To represent my love for Pokemon and how it was there all through my childhood and hopefully all through my life
    And then I would want a small dove on my left wrist and a small raven on my right. This for my currant boyfriend and first love, who currently has a dove and raven on his shoulder blades.

16. x Wallflower x

This is mine it's on the side of my left forearm have plans for another but i want to think it over for a while.

Attached Files:

17. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been planning on getting an eagle tat with it's wings spread across my back/shoulders. Still need to collect funds.

18. catmistress

I am currently saving up money to get a sleeve of Miyazaki characters. I am also planning on getting this space related tattoo on my scapula. I already have three stars across my waist, an ampersand on my ankle (a tribute to Amanda Palmer), and "Perfectly Flawed" on my ribs (a tribute to Otep). I also have other plans but I'm not sure where yet.

19. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

I have a tattoo of the swastika on my left shoulder blade and on the right a tattoo of the general moleculre structure of substituted tryptamines. On my left wrist I have the seal of Gusion, and on my left I have a tattoo of the molecular structure of ibogaine. Gusion is a Great Duke of Hell as described by Christian demonology and is said to answer any questions asked of him, redeem friendships, and facilitates the restoration of dignity to those who summon him. The swastika is not intended to carry a message of Nazism but rather its original meaning in Sanskrit, which is literally "to be good" in English. All of these have personal meanings to me.

Applying them really hurt because I got a friend of mine to do it in the traditional maori way, which involves taking a chisel made out of a bird's bone and carving the pattern into the skin by striking the chisel with a mallet and then applying a dye. Except I deviated from the tradition and made a really dark blue dye from a plant called woad.

#19 plasticcrows, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  20. caadam

caadam Guest

I have one on my left shoulder. It's my zodiac with jasmine flowers wrapped around it. It's silly, to be honest, but can't take it back now, lol.

I DO want to get another tattoo eventually. Of what? I'm not sure yet. We'll see. By the time I'm ready for it, I'm going to make sure it's something of better quality and meaning than the one I already have. :grin: