1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The One of your Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4ever Hearth, Mar 15, 2013.

1. 4ever Hearth

Ok, now I know(think) we all have, at one point or another, dreamed a certain quality or trait that the person of our dreams would have. Usually based off something that you wished other people could or would do for you.

For example: When your down and out just "going through the motions" in a crowded room yet noone seems to realize it or acknowledge it for whatever reason. If this has ever been you, you probably have dreamed up or wished for a guy or gal that would be able to read you like a book they never want to put down.

So the question is this: What is that special quality that your "dream" guy or gal possesses?

2. Minx

*ponders*

My dream guy has the ability to initiate affection during those moments when I am too scared and too hesitant to do so myself. :redface: :slight_smile:

3. Seraph

Good listener, loves kids, protective, gallantry, tough, simple, yeah I pretty much prefer the classic type of guy.

4. Nyanko

A breakable shell. I'd love getting through that "wall" and figure out who she is, annoy her to no end and just be that cuddly cat she loves although she might not show it. :3 People like that are always the kindest and loving despite the tough exterior.

5. 4ever Hearth

Put all these together and we're almost at my kind of guy. Just add the ability I like to call the "Soothing Touch." Which is whenever they touch you, you can feel just about every nerve, molecule and atom in your body come to a sudden calm. Man I miss that so much especially since I have anxiety. :lol:

6. Music Heals

She loves music, and can hold a conversation. She enjoys books, understands my extreme need for cleanliness, likes kids and animals, and loves me as much as I love her :slight_smile:

7. Crystal's Vaporeon

I have my dream guy :3 He's no prince charming but he is absolutely everything I could ask for. He pushes me to my limits and won't stop till I'm begging to keep going. He can always make me smile no matter what, I've been full out bawling and he can snap his fingers and I'll be giggling like an idiot. He has these moments when he can be the sweetest person alive, we had broken up for a week, over that time some guy was showing interest in me and I was leading him on because it helped me stop thinking about how I lost this perfect guy, well my love came running back to be saying he was sorry and he missed me and I of course took him back, a while later I asked him if he was happy because he just made me break some kids heart and he just simply typed : 'yes, I got my wife back'. I almost started crying :slight_smile:
    But a guy who is flawed beyond belief who can make me feel like I am absolutely perfect and cherish the love I give him.. :slight_smile:

8. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Mostly, I want to find somebody I'm crazy about, who loves me with an equal fervor. Someone I can talk to easily who loves to hug and cuddle, haha. I'd like it if she were well-read and confident, but beggars can't be choosers. :icon_wink

9. castle walls

I really want someone that has a passion for something. I'm pretty ambitious and am very passionate about the career that I'm trying to transition into. If my partner didn't have a passion themselves, I don't think they'd understand and that is a pretty big part of me.

I want to be with someone adventurous. I love trying new things and I think I could get bored with someone if they never want to do anything. I love staying at home sometimes but I also love having new experiences.

I'd also like someone with a great sense of humor. I tell jokes often and I always look at situations to find the humor in them. It has really helped me in life and I'd love it if my partner shared that trait.

Besides that, I think what I want is pretty typical. I want to be with someone honest, ethical, faithful, courageous, and compassionate

10. 4ever Hearth

I am no usual entertainer of this fowl emotion but miss, I envy you in the best way. :smilewave

11. BornInTexas

Mother of god... I could write a book on the qualities of the type of man I dream of, but I probably will not find LOL.

Firstly, if he could just be almost as shy as I am, but there is always that brave man that walks through the door to swoop me into his strong arms and kiss me. He can talk to me, and I will feel comfortable talking back, and he will hang on to every word I say, which I was what I do to everyone. I listen.

I want to be in a very monogamous, faithful relationship. I don't want him going out every night and getting laid with others, when I am not feeling up to it. I don't even like going out of my comfort zone. Maybe I would like it if he could break me out of that? I'm not sure if I have an answer for that. I want him to cherish me like a precious jewel, as I will him. =D

For some reason, I always wanted a relationship to start out VERY slow. Like, not even a kiss on the first date. However, I wouldn't reject that. :wink: I love it when relationships are slow and you still go through that cute couple stage for a longgggggggg time. Occasional kisses, holding hands. Stuff like that. I just see myself doing that.

I want a man where we can just lay in the bed and just talk and hold each other in a warm embrace under the bedsheets. That just seems so comforting to see myself in that position.

I can't think of anything else right now. I'll probably get back to you!

12. Bolin

I already have the man of my dreams. And he gives me even more than I ever could have asked for. :slight_smile: There isn't anything specific I've wanted in a guy. Just that he makes me happy and loves me and lets me make him happy and love him back. :slight_smile:

13. 4ever Hearth

Dude, your romanticism is even adorable in a shy-guy, rambling way. :smilewave I will admit, I am definitely feeling your words. All up in my heart area. :lol:

Man, must be nice. :eusa_clap :icon_bigg

#13 4ever Hearth, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  14. BornInTexas

GO ANIME FOR TEACHING ME ROMANTICS! :icon_redf

15. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Loves and supports me unconditionally. I'd be able to be myself around them, no holds barred. Everything else is small beans if that trait is there. And of course, I'll keep on presenting that in myself to others as well :slight_smile: