1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a jury please.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thegaymer, Mar 15, 2013.

1. thegaymer

Ok I need to have some opinions on whether this kid (kid A) took my phone case or not. Here's the story:

I met up with him and a friend (kid B) after a hockey game. We (all three) went to my house and took turns playing black ops. I think kid A has some issue because he can never sit still for a minute so he starts going through the things in my closet and drawers until he sees the phone case of mine ( it's the case that can charge your iPhone). He offers to buy it but I said no. So he asked if he could use it on his phone and I let him just to keep him quiet. He eventually said that it wasn't working and it was because the battery was dead. So I took out the charger cord to charge it and plugged it in.

Kid A left early and I didn't notice the case was missing until after both of them left. I know it wasn't kid B because he sat on the other side of the room and was on twitter and texting people.

If the only the case was missing, I would understand that he forgot to take the case off but I also noticed that the charger cord was missing.

So do you think he took it? Guilty or not guilty. :help:

2. I think you should confront him, but that shouldn't mean for sure that he did it, just that you suspect him.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Based on your description, guilty. He seemed terribly interested in it, and then it suspiciously goes missing. That's not to mention Kid B has no discernible motive for doing it.

I'd approach him non-confrontationally and ask him if he has your case. Play the fool and say he might have forgotten to take it off because it went missing. He'll either tell the truth and give it back, or his body language will give him away once he knows you're on to him.

4. Polaroid1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It sound to me that he has taken it, but I would not rush to any conclusions have a good look for it before you accuse people of taking it.
    if you cant find it then just drop hints about it it going missing and watch his reaction to it.

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This Response :icon_bigg

6. timo

I would go for this (and if it doesn't work we could form an EC gang and kick him in the gooch)

7. Naren

He stole it, and he's a communist. He's also the reborn Hitler, you have no chance.

Lol

8. CTJ

CTJ

Haha, we'll set a gaggle of gays on him. Teach him a lesson for stealing, and they say we have no morals :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If it was me, i'd just ask him whether he forgot to take the case off because i cant find it.

9. thegaymer

I like your idea but what if his body language gives it away and he continues to deny it.