1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your First Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hopeful, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Hopeful

How old were you when you had sex for the first time?

Mine was right about a year ago... I was 19. It was with my first boyfriend, we'd been together for over 2 years. We stayed together until the end of this summer and our differences just drove us apart.

I have yet to experience anything with a girl.

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    17 with a Girl & only 3rd base with a Guy :slight_smile:

3. AKTodd

19 with a guy. Never done anything with a girl.

Todd

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

It all depends on how you define "sex". Some people say that only anal and vaginal intercourse are sex, in which case I never have. My personal definition of sex is that it's anything that involves at lease one other person aside from you and the genitals of at least one person involved. In which case, I was 20 the first time I had sex.

5. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    With a man...25. With a girl...not yet...

6. catmistress

I was 16 and it was with a girl. I have never been with any physically male gendered people.

7. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    19 with an inuit girl...32 with a guy from Montreal

8. Convoy

I'd like to say 16 with a guy. I hooked up with a few guys around then and it all went pretty well, played it safe and all. Never topped, but I loved it all the same.

Not saying anyone should necessarily try that, but I had the appetite for it :lol:.

Never with the opposite gender, it just doesn't work for me.

9. MichaelB

16 with a girl. Very drunk, very awkward and much regret involved.

Never had anal sex with a man, so I consider myself a gay virgin. :slight_smile:

10. Jared

19, had oral a few days after my birthday and anal about two months later.

11. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Depends what you define as "sex". I had a few consensual and two definitely non-consensual sexual experiences as a child... by the time I lost my "virginity" at 17, I didn't know how to explain to the guy that I wasn't quite as, um, inexperienced as he was.

12. Convoy

I know how you feel, stuff didn't go well for me when I was younger either. I consider it when I first felt good about it, when It wasn't about the other person but myself; not stuck in wishfully forgettable past.

I mean, not every sexual encounter is going to be great or remember-able; some may borderline on being so unconformable that it can almost seem really bad however there are those places where you just don't go. Things that honestly were so screwed up, nothing can make alright. I don't consider those things to be sex, not really, not for me.

So don't worry, your not alone in that feeling. I just omitted it myself, yes a long term partner may deserve to know every thing at that point but there is a level of reciprocation and trust that has to be earned there. Barring something that could effect your partners health (HIV, STD's, Hep C, etc) they don't need to know off the bat.

13. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

With a friend that never called me back. Hurt a lot, when it started feeling good it was over. Then he slept the rest of the visit instead of doing any of the things we planned then left.

14. Colours

Never got any further than first base with a girl. Third base with a guy when I was 19. Home run with a guy when I was 20.

So technically speaking I was 20 when I lost my virginity but I didn't feel like I really lost anything. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Emotionally, I lost it at 19.

15. Canis_Lupus

Believe it or not I was about 5 when I got my first blowie, and eight the first time I had sex with a girl. When I was about 13 I had a good friend that both of us could talk to each other about anything. He told me he was curious and since that was a confusing time for me as well, we decided to have sex with each other to see if that was something we liked. That was also the night I found out how amazing 69 is with another guy. Something that I have to say real quick, I recently accepted myself for me and being able to talk about this is amazing. I've always had to hide this part of me, and it feels freeing to finally say "out loud" that I love 69 with another guy. I love this forum and I love the people here. Thank you all for your support.

16. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you for the support. (*hug*) I'm sorry to hear about your negative experiences.

Even though I'd been involved with the first guy I had sex with for a couple years, the emotional connection just wasn't there and I didn't feel comfortable revealing my past to him. This was a guy who didn't realize women masturbated until I told him so, and if that little piece of information was enough to shock him... well, you understand my hesitation in revealing even more intimate details!

It took me a long time to learn that what happened to me wasn't my fault; it was something that was done to me, and I no longer have to make excuses for the adults involved. For me, admitting what happened, stating it plainly and without shame, makes me feel like I own the experience instead of it owning me. I refuse to let some creeper define my life. :slight_smile:

I definitely agree that the only thing a casual sex partner needs to know about your sexual history is anything that might threaten their health and safety. If things become more serious, then you can divulge non-critical information. Otherwise, I really don't think it's anyone's business who you've been with or why.

17. yidnah87

I was 21 when i had oral and anal sex with a guy. He was a grad student that I met when I was in college. Never had sex with a girl.

#17 yidnah87, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  18. fuzzywuzzy

17, with a girl. Not a big deal but it was fine. Never been with a boy but I'm not in a hurry either but I would love to give it a try.

19. leer

I was 17 he was older