1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goals.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BornInTexas, Mar 16, 2013.

1. BornInTexas

Hello, everyone! :smilewave

I've been thinking about my old childhood goals for myself in like first, second, third, and fourth grade. Have I achieved those goals I set for myself? Like my dream job. When I was in like fourth grade, I wanted to be an astronaut. That goal seems SO inachievable right now. One, realism has set in, and I might not ever even get to work with NASA and go to the moon, stuff like that. I'm also scared of heights. =P It just seems so out of reach.

I also read a paper I wrote on what I wanted for christmas I wrote, "Dear Santa, I want a pink RAZOR cell phone, a puppy, and a real star. Not a sticker. I WANT A REAL STAR! I want to meet Josh Peck from The Amanda Show."

I don't know if I even read this in like seventh grade, but JESUS CHRIST ! I sound so gay. How did my parents not notice..?

So I just want to know, have any of you still carried on your dream of being what you wanted to be in your childhood, or did you lose track of what you wanted to do?

2. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately most of my dreams were to unrealistic to come true but I am very determined to fullfill mymost curent dreams of going to Harvard and becoming an accomplished writer/artist.