1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on crossdressing? Gay guys and straight/bi girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beatzboi, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Beatzboi

So what do people think of crossdressing?

I love wearing panties, stockings, bras, basques... Wearing them makes me feel so sexy and also makes me feel closer to women. I was curious as to whether many gay men and straight/bi women would be turned on by guys into this. I'm not totally sure if I'm bi or straight but I must say I do find thought of a feminine-looking guy in some sexy lingerie rather sexy...

So, gay guys and straight and bi girls: what are your thoughts?

2. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

you could be pangender or trans, who knows?? its what make you comfortable to yourself is all that matters in the end. if your not hurting anyone and find that you are more happy that way thats all that matters.
    I myself find myself to be pangender/transgender., and straight, but don't consider myself to be a crossdresser.
    Hope that helps??
    enjoy life, its to short!!!!

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I find guys who look feminine and crossdress (going as far as wigs, lingerie, fishnets etc and rock it) for sexual purposes incredibly hot for some reason... :confused:

They're like the best of both worlds... looking like women in bed but in public I could appear straight. :lol: I hope I get that lucky but I doubt it... boy I'm such a freak... :dry:

4. aeva

Although I do wear guys clothes occasionally (usually shorts, shoes or sweatshirts), but I wouldn't really consider it cross dressing. When I do wear items of male clothing, it's almost always because they are more practical. Guy's clothes tend to be more rugged, and therefore better suited for my work.

Quite a few of my male friends (and my parents male friends) cross-dress, and they span across all genders and orientations. I grew up in the theatre (both of my parents being techies), where nobody seems to think twice about throwing on some make-up, a wig and fishnets.

If that's what makes you happy, I say go for it. Screw what anybody else thinks!

5. BornInTexas

If it makes you happy, forget what anyone thinks. You can do what YOU want. =)

6. fuzzywuzzy

I love crossdressing. I'd do it myself but that could get me killed if I go out dressed up like a girl :lol: . I'm into more feminine guys and I just love it when they wear girl's clothes and practically can be mistaken for a girl. Not sure why but masculine crossdressers seem to be a turn-off for me. I'd rather go out with a manly man rather than a masculine crossdresser. Of course, one's personality is the biggest turn on for me :slight_smile: . If you like it - do it. Doesn't matter if you're bi/pan/gay/trans/treesexual. I'll repeat the above posters by saying that you shouldn't care what other people think if that makes you happy.

7. Robellious

I don't know about you but I like masculine cross-dressers. It kinda' turns me on and I had a couple fantasizes where there was this (rather lean--)muscular guy wearing those womans Lingerie stockings and taking advantage of me.

Anyways I'm going with my quote of life and say:

"If it feels good, do it!"

8. Beatzboi

Thanks for your replies. I wouldn't class myself as trans- or pangender as I do like being a man. But women's underwear is just so much... better. I love the way a nice pair of panties hugs the skins, almost caresses it... but traditional men's underwear is just a little uncomfortable for me now. In fact, I prefer tighter, more "feminine" clothes in general. I wish I could take everyone's advice and care less about what people think! I'd love to be able to go out wearing some sexy lingerie under my clothes without the fear of some arsehole abusing me for it. I really respect trans people for having the guts to show people the real them

9. Naren

I dunno if it's crossdressing because I'm trans, but I have a male body, and womens' clothes are soooo fun

10. I just do it for entertainment whenever me and my friends do asian-satirical skits. It's really fun.

11. TheUglyBarnacle

As a bi person, I'll have to agree with the others. I do like guys who crossdress.

12. Beatzboi

It seems like there's more people into this than I thought! It's good to know. It really makes me feel more accepting of myself and gives me hope that I'll someday find a girl or guy who loves it as much as I do :slight_smile:

13. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sure you will! :slight_smile:

I usually only crossdress for Anime Expo (though I like wearing ties on occassion LoL) but hey, the guys who crossdress there as women and rock it are some sexy beasts! :grin:

14. Aubu

Out Status:
    A few people
    Female and I have no issue with it. Guys that are feminine can be attractive to me.

15. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't say if many people will be turned off by this. There's a very strong presumption in the gay community against anything feminine, which is lamentable in my opinion, but there you have it.

I'm a crossdresser myself, and I can really relate to your feelings that crossdressing makes you feel sexy.

Brother Adrian.

16. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    crossdressing is rad but i'm too freakishly tall to ever look convincingly feminine

17. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not necessarily about looking feminine. I don't pull if off, and neither does Eddie Izzard.

18. castle walls

I'm pretty indifferent to cross dressing. If you enjoy cross dressing, then you should cross dress and enjoy yourself

19. Adarya

It really doesn't matter to me if someone cross-dresses. If they're nice and respectful of me I will be nice and respectful back. And it's not like it bothers me, either.

#19 Adarya, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  20. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    I think a man who feels comfortable and confident in women's clothes, is sexier than just a man in women's clothes. Do you get what I'm saying? If he's enjoying himself then I'm enjoying myself. I think I could be into that, and even if I wasn't I certainly wouldn't see anything wrong with it. :icon_wink