1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe Your Dream Partner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by steelygreye, Mar 17, 2013.

1. steelygreye

I'm pretty sure everyone has fantasized about their ideal love interest. Whether it was based in looks, in personality traits or anything else, there has been, at one point, a dream person we thought up in our heads of what kind of person we'd want to have a relationship with of sorts.

So, if you were to suddenly wish for a love interest, what would your love interest be like?

I'll describe my fantasy-person. xD

A girl that is clever like I am, someone who'd enjoy my sometimes strange jokes and such. But I'd also like for her to be pretty. Personally, I've always thought that black people have very beautiful skin, so maybe she'd be black, as well. (of course, everyone is beautiful, it's just a personal preference, kind of like a preference to red hair or something) Also, she wold be somewhat cynical, but it'd be okay because I'd try to see the good in a situation. Since I'm a bit masculine, maybe she'd be more on the feminine side. (even though I'm not really extremely masculine or feminine, I'm just myself, and she'd just be herself)

Someone sophisticated, cultured, but with a solid root in reality. Someone who could counter my witticisms with a witticism of her own. She would be social and charming, again, to counter my social difficulties. And, if I accidentally end up starting a debate with someone I shouldn't start a debate with, she would remind me that grandparents don't enjoy talking about the flawed prison system with their grandchild.

I think I just ended up rambling about absolutely nothing, but I'm curious to see what other people have to say.

2. BornInTexas

There have been so many threads like this in the past two days. xD I can't get enough of the lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. =P

A stocky, well-mannered, intelligent, male, who is tall and enjoys cuddling with me, and his hugs always make me feel warm inside. <333

That sums it up, putting all my posts into one sentence.