1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make people suspect?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caudex, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I have severe insomnia right now and can't sleep even though I'm tired, so this might be really stupid.
    Right now, even though I have slightly effeminate mannerisms, people assume I'm a straight loser who can't get a girl (it's true that I'm a loser and could "get" neither a guy nor girl if I wanted a relationship, but that doesn't matter). And even though actually saying I'm gay could be disastrous, acting with a certain level of flamboyancy wouldn't be (it's complicated at my school, because the homophobes assume everyone's straight unless flat out told otherwise, but not so with everyone else).
    So I want to subtly imply that I'm gay, not to my parents, but to my schoolmates. So this needs to be something I can turn off.
    I should also note that I used to be a lot "gayer" acting as a very young child, but due to my parents' "conditioning" I have turned down those mannerisms a lot.
    Any suggestions?

2. BornInTexas

I'm not sure why you would want to hint that you are gay to homophobes. Might be the insomnia in both of us. =P=P=P=P