1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stone Butch, Stone Femme

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hand in Hand, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Hand in Hand

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I found a Lesbian Meetup group in my area. I'm still in the "unsure" category re my sexuality and am learning some new things. There is something in the description of this group that I don't understand, and am hoping someone here can explain this to me. It says,

"We embrace, support & respect each other in whatever way that we each choose to identify: Butch, Stone Butch, Transgender, Femme, Stone Femme... what's YOUR label?"

What do the terms "Stone Butch" and "Stone Femme" mean? I know (or think I know) Butch is a lesbian who has a more masculine & tough side to her. And I think a Femme is a more feminine woman (that would be me). I could Google this but felt I might get more realistic & authentic answers here.

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Stone butch and femme means a lesbian who is happy to perform sexual acts on her partner, but doesn't want the favour returned

3. Onyxknight

Hand in Hand, I wanna ask a question pertaining to the topic, but I don't wanna hijack your thread. :eusa_thin

4. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Huh, you learn something new every day. I knew what a Stone Butch was but I'd never heard of a Stone Femme before. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: