1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Canis_Lupus, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Canis_Lupus

I don't know how to make this into a poll, maybe someone could help me with that sometime. But I was wondering what you guys think about piercings? Choose your gender and piercing but my biggest one was what do you think about Prince Alberts?

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have piercings and I've gone back and forth on wanting them. I've considered my brow, cartalige and snake bites, and now I've been thinking about gauges. I'm still uncertain since I'm not sure if they'd look right on me.

As for Prince Alberts, whatever floats your boat.

3. 341

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Piercings are a total turn off to me. I would make them illegal. (Ok, not really.. lol)

4. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    I have my ears double pierced and I have my belly button pierced. I loved my belly button piercing! I have a bunch of rainbow hearts, peace signs, etc. that I wear there. I like showing them off in a bikini in the summer :grin:

5. nikom87

I had my ears stretched to 7/8" as a teenager (the holes only closed to about 0g) and I currently have my septum pierced.

6. Canis_Lupus

I've got my ears out to a half inch, and that's where I'm staying. I've had 10 different piercings, not counting times that I tried myself (bad idea) then had it done professionally. I've been pierced about 16 times, but I only have in my ears and PA now. I was considering redoing my nipples though. And believe it or not, I've wanted my septum for a long time, but didn't get it because I was afraid it would hurt really bad, but I've had about 5 done below the belt, doesn't make much sense, I know.

7. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    both ears pierced... but only wear a stud on my left ear..

8. Theodora

On other people I love the look of piercings as long as it's not too many to overwhelm the face itself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I like rings and hanging things though, not so much studs and gauges.

For myself I've wanted to pierce my nipples but I hear that's especially painful for male bodied people. -.-

9. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Both of my ears are stretched, at 6mm/2g. I'm not going any bigger, and I think they're very cute on me. My girlfriend and friends agree. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I also have a nose ring on my right nostril, and a helix on my left ear. I don't know what other piercings I want, but I'm sure I'm not done yet.

And eh... genital piercings aren't really that great to me. I don't really understand why anybody would get them, but it's your choice.

10. Canis_Lupus

They actually weren't that painful. I had an industrial (a barbell in the ear cartilage) and that was way more painful than the nips.

11. BornInTexas

I was thinking MAYBE I would get my ear pierced, just a small piercing, but as long as the person isn't excessively stabbed on the face and body, it's not a big deal. Whatever gets you through the day. =)

12. Onyxknight

I really like piercings. I have three piercings in each ear, plus my tongue. Debated for a long time whether I wanted my eyebrow done, but finally decided it wasn't for me. Never been one for nose piercings, and not in shape enough for a belly button piercing, lol. I've wanted snake bites for a long time, but unfortunately, those wouldn't look very professional when going to a job interview.
    My only option at the moment is more ear piercings. I'm getting kinda bored with those, though. As for genital piercings, I'd be a little afraid of losing sensation afterwards. I've heard it can happen.

13. Nyanko

I have both my ears pierced, I'm planning on getting a second one on both.

I have a love/hate relationship with piercings. I think they're really hot on some people when they can pull it off, but I'd prefer not to date someone with piercings....maybe a tongue one...okay, maybe a few here and there. :lol:

I don't like gauges though, the way they look just rubs me the wrong way.

14. Formality

I really don't like piercings. I mean ears are okay, but eyebrow piercings just make you look like a thug. And well, I don't know, I don't like piercings really, but if you want to get some you should. It's up to you.

---------- Post added 19th Mar 2013 at 01:36 AM ----------

Haha, this made me laugh :slight_smile:

15. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like piercings on me, but not other people. And I wouldn't go any further than 4 or 5 ear piercings. Once they start to drift onto the face and the... unmentionable areas, it starts to get a little weird. ONE lip stud isn't that bad, but other than that it's pretty gross. I don't like piercings on guys AT ALL though.

16. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I made the mistake of looking it up...... :icon_eek:

I love piercings. But that...well it just looks painful. Plus, I'm a lesbina, so...yea.

17. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    LOL...this made me laugh. Because...well...yeah...I feel the same way. WOWZA and a bit of ick...lol. I just don't understand...

I have my ears. Piercings aren't my things. I'm much more a tattoo girl. Love me some good ink!

18. nikom87

My septum hardly hurt at all actually. It just felt like someone pinched it really hard for like one second, then it just felt warm for a little while. The nice thing about it is that you can flip it up into your nose if you need to hide it.

19. FruitFly

I love piercings, on other people. Genital or otherwise, they're all good in the hood.

20. Thieves

Thieves Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think they're fucking hot, to be frank. :eusa_droo I love women with piercings, especially septum piercings - basically any type of nose piercing, and lip piercings too. Mmm. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 18th Mar 2013 at 11:52 PM ----------

Does anyone else see the pun in this sentence, or just me? :confused: :lol: