1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will be absent for a while due to injury/silly discussions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FemCasanova, Mar 18, 2013.

1. FemCasanova

A little unsure where to put this, but wanted to let people know that I havent fallen off the face off the earth. I havent been on much for the past week, and wont be for a couple of weeks due to a shoulder inflammation due to working conditions, so I have to limit my typing and using the right arm.

Miss being on here every day, and miss helping out where people need advice and someone to talk to :frowning2:

There, now that I have conveyed this message, feel free to use this thread for whatever chit chattery stuff you feel like, for example, discussions around silly things like why Tarzan doesn`t have a beard! I mean, why would he feel a need to shave, and what the freck did he use to get all clean shaven?? :dry:

Miss you guys!

2. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll miss you!

Good point about Tarzan.

I've always wondered why television ghosts (or similar beings) can fall out of structures by going through walls, but they can walk around and not fall through the floors. Is the permeability selective?