1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So freeing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Canis_Lupus, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Canis_Lupus

This is definitely a step in the right direction for me accepting who I am and I just wanted to share this little, yet significant expierence I just had. I went to the grocery store with my dad to pick up stuff for dinner, and I noticed a cute guy. Well for the past decade I've pushed those thoughts into the back of my mind and didn't think twice about them. But it was so nice and freeing to take a second look and wonder if he just might be gay as well. It was still a little weird, since this is the first cute guy I've encountered since coming out to myself, but I didn't feel any shame. The wheels of progress are definitely turning.

2. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations! I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to do that. Eventually, I think these things will become easier and easier for you. Good luck. :slight_smile:

3. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Aww congratulations!!! That's such a great feeling X) really happy for you!! :newcolor:

4. Canis_Lupus

Thank you. This place has really helped me out a lot with this difficult time in my life. I am very thankful for this forum, and especially thankful for the kind, caring people on here.

5. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It feels nice doesn't it? Best of luck for your progress.

6. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Aw. It makes me happy to see threads like these.