1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my dreams/universe are mean to me!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Emberstone, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Emberstone

Okay. so here is how it went down. Last night, I dreamed that I had been sent back in time, and I had been told I can change one thing about the time I was sent back to, so choose something that was a great regret in my life. I was sent back to my highschool graduation, and I immediatly knew what I regreted.

to set this part of the dream up, there was a certain guy I crushed hard on during highschool. He was on the football team, he was also incredibly nice to me, and there was a general view among my classmates that he was gay, and in a relationship with one of the other players, who was somewhat of a jerk. My crush started when I heard the rumors, and realized how nice he always was to me.

So, in my dream, I went, found him, and kissed him.

Well, after I woke up, I went on facebook to check the facebook group my team for Oral Interp of Literature class set up to keep in contact and plan for our group final (which is in a hour and a half), and I saw a message.

it was him. He had saw me posting on one of the friends who shared in highschool's facebook page. he was asking me how I had been, and what I was up too. I am totally freaking out reading it, because only a hour before, I had been making out with him in my dreams.

turns out that yes, he is gay, and unfortunately for me, he is in a commited relationship. I had already been concocting these schemes in my head where he had dreamed about me running up to him at graduation, and kissing him, and that somehow, the universe was trying to bring us together...

universe, you suck!

2. Xochipilli

That is so weird. The universe is weird.

Aww man! (*hug*)
    :bang: