1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoyed with MY ; BECAUSE YES IT IS MY, sexuality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RedLight, Mar 20, 2013.

1. RedLight

So, I'm leaning more and more towards just NEVER telling ANYONE about my sexuality. "YES believe it or mot I DO realize I'm still question it. HOWEVER, it is not YOUR job as my friend to tell ME who I am or what I like."This is what I would love to tell her right now. If I hear one more time "I don't think you're Gay" I'm going to explode and just SCREAM MY HEAD OFF! Ugh! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMENT ON SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
    "I haven't connected emotionally with a guy, that doesn't make me gay." REALLY?! YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THIS?!!!!

Tell me guys, am I the only one being questioned? Because when they do that I honestly just feel stupid. -__- if you don't like it, or are not comfortable with the idea of me being a lesbian PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVEYTHING GOOD IN THIS WORLD, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
    I am questioning it, so the fact that you don't approve doesnt really help. Wih friends like you I don't need critics, I have my own personal bunch already. Honestly the fact that YOU don't think I'm gay means about as much to me as if I were to say I don't think you're straight. Don't question who I am FOR me, just GO WITH IT! :bang:

2. BornInTexas

I've been bracing myself for questions like this. Lol. Tell them to pipe the eff down. - JennaMarbles.

3. RedLight

I like the idea. But just knowing that they need some kind of proof is irritating.
    P.S. I really like your signature :slight_smile:

4. BornInTexas

Thank you! =)