1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fashion Frenzy Help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Romi, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Romi

So I'm desperately trying to get my hands on a pair of nice harem pants, however I've not been able to find any stores where I live that carry and sell them. So I was wondering if any of you might be able to help me out. Maybe you know of a store or a brand that carries them, or even might. I'm going crazy without them.

For those of you who don't quite know what I'm talking about, here's a reference picture of what I'm looking for:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even cropped ones will do, though I can wear the full lengths all year round.

[​IMG]

If at all possible, I would love to have casual and more formal versions, all sorts of different materials and such.

And if you some fashion reference pictures for the style I'm going for....

[​IMG]

Just think Korean fashion and you're sure to get it. :wink:
    Thanks in advance, guys!

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

They look awesome! Can you get them somewhere like Target or Kmart?

3. Romi

No such luck, but thanks.

And this is me bumping my thread. Yeah. What?

4. nikom87

I see you are in Virginia. It looks like a city called Annandale, VA has a Koreatown; perhaps they would have some Korean fashions.

5. Ridiculous

6. Romi

So Koreatown in VA is like...55 minutes away. Road trip? Me thinks so. Thanks for the info so far guys!

But it seems like while people get the idea of what I'm talking about, nobody knows where to find it other than online. D:

7. Rivers

Hmm. I'm actually Korean, so if I ever wanted Korean clothes, I would just buy some on a visit there! My only other suggestion is online shopping.

8. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    look on online stores. You will be able to find them very easily, and maybe even for a cheaper price! :slight_smile:
    Or just search online.

9. Romi

My only setback, and this goes for ALL online shopping, is that I'm super OCD.

In order for me to make that decision to buy something, I need to physically have it in my hands...ya know. Especially with clothing. If it doesn't fit right, or look right, I'm stuck with it or the cost of shipping yet again. That's a hassle I really don't want to be faced with.

10. prism

I used to be very skeptical about eBay's payment security, but once I made an account my wardrobe doubled. Hahaha. I haven't had any trouble so far. You must overcome your fear; online shopping is the future!

That being said, the Korean fashion listings on eBay are really cheap and you'll definitely find harem pants. Pay attention to the sizing though. I have a small Asian frame and sometimes I still need to order a size up.