1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cappuccino

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Capichino, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Capichino

Some one just told me that cappuccino's slow down your growth and is this true cuz if it is I'm going to be TINY but is this true any advise or like if it is true or not would be help ful

2. Alexander69

Well it's coffee. Everyone says coffee stunts your growth. It didnt affect me at all so I don't believe it. They say it makes your teeth yellow my teeth are white as can be. Infant coffee is and antioxidant. So but I drink my coffee black of with skim milk and no sugas so haah

3. kem

kem

4. Oregontinker

I am a caffeine addict, and am 6'3" tall, maybe I would have been a seven footer, and if that were the case I am glad I drank the coffee. being seven feet tall would have just been too freaky.

5. BudderMC

You should be more concerned about developing a caffeine addiction rather than it actually stunting your growth or not. Too much of anything is bad for you - caffeine is no exception.

6. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've heard the coffee stunts growth line before. That one was floating around when I was a kid. I don't believe it personally. It is probably as valid as the line that if you start shaving it will cause you to grow a beard.

I personally feel more comfortable with coffee than I do soft drinks. Soft drinks potentially contain all sorts of nasty things that could be really bad for you long term. Like artificial sweeteners, various dyes, etc.

7. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think so, I've drank coffee for most of my life and I'm just under six feet tall.

8. Capichino

I have ADHD so I think it is just me but it doesn't make me hyper (of that's that u r talking abt idk but I allready have a caffeine addiction kinda I think that is where u drink alot of things with caffeine