1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy/Stupid/Dangerous things that you've done?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vhrebels, Mar 22, 2013.

1. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

I've done alot of dumb stuff, but when I was skiing in the alps in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland I thought it would be fun to jump out of the lift when I was like 20ft in the air, and my leg got caught on the lift and I was like dangling upside down for a while and ended up falling off. Thankfully I just sprained my leg, but it was fun.

So, what us the craziest thing that you've done?

2. BornInTexas

I went to a fireman-hostedhaunted house in Halloween, and I had a panic attack. Never EVER going inside a haunted house again.

That was the worst experience EVER!!

3. Wolfie Charm

Seeing this made me laugh at the memories of my stupid stunts Let’s see… Stuck a needle in my fifteen year old bro’s back quite often to play “doctor”. Why on earth you would let a six year old stab at you is beyond me, but I remember thinking it was great fun.

I accepted a challenge to race from 3 feet of water into 4.5 and back, when my opponent was many years younger and barely four feet tall though I didn’t grasp the height thing at the time. He swore he could swim but I turned around to him drowning in a public pool. He was pretty overweight and nearly pulled me down when I saved him.

4. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One stupid thing I've done is when after seeing e.t. I attempted to fly of my bed with my tricycle...yea I got a coupe bruises from that...I wasn't a very bright kid :/

5. PillsHere

Jumping off 2 story roofs in the complex I lived in when I was 10. Me and my friends literally made an activity of jumping off the top of the house roofings onto lawns. We actually never really injured anything other than sore hands/feet.

Also trying to create an under-water world by throwing pool furniture (all plastic-strap) and sinking to the bottom and lounging on it. At one point I almost drowned when my leg slipped and got stuck in-between the straps of a recliner just as I was about to swim back up for air.

6. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I thought I was a cool kid at the age of 9, rode my electric razor scooter down a steep hill and landed face first on the pavement. Scraped my knees, my arms, and my face was all bloody and bruised. I thought I broke every bone in my body at that moment. Was great fun!

I also have done multiple stupid things like making pointless prank calls, trying to steal snacks out of petrol stations, and smashing a football through my neighbour's glass door. And falling off my bed/jumping off the top bunk numerous times. My parents must have thought I was a saint.

7. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I took a can of hairspray and completely covered my hand with all the contents. I then took fire gel (helps to make big fires, spread them and such) put it on the tip of a match, placed the match in my hand. Next thing I did was light my lighter up and touch it to the top of my hand. My hand was pretty f'ed up for a while but a lot of doc/hospital visits later my hand is completely fine with almost no visible scarring left. (For the record I was 11 at the time.)

8. Neoteric

Neoteric Guest

So as a child my dad's side of the familyand him specifically were all about taking things that are fun and exciting and making them "better" which generally involved a machine of some sort and snow (comming from rural colorado). And specifically when I was like 12 we were up on my dad's land and we were sledding and then my dad had the brilliant idea to tie a giant rope to the inner-tube and to the back of a fourweeler and drive around realy fast. Which was fun and though by no means safe not too bad untill he decided to to take a turn down the road onto a bridge but as the tube swing out ensteid of turning it was easy to see it was headed over the edge. Me and my sister bailed but the tube fell off the bridge and totally freaked my dad out :grin:
    I was fine but totally could have been really hurt and or killed...
    Hooray for parenting!:eusa_clap

9. Wolfie Charm

That's awesome. Sounds like my oldest brother, too lol.

10. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Haha, was a good idea at the time until I ending up passed out on the ground. My neighbor called an ambulance, I guess it was probably from the pain. But I can not imagine how it was when the sheriff called my mom. My mom was so mad at me I was grounded until I hit 8th grade. But must say it was worth it, well sort of. Lol. I dunno, was pretty epic is all. :lol:

11. Wolfie Charm

Makes me thing Ghost Rider! Gotta be one of those times where you think, yeah this is stupid and I shouldn't do it, but man won’t it be cool!!

OMG I would sooo have ridden on that tube and maybe hidden for a moment to freak out the adult lol.

12. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Tube..? Lol. Lost me.

13. Wolfie Charm

Oops. Forgot to quote the story higher up.

14. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once walked accross a frozen small lake in a forest completely alone, I heard the ice crack a little but fortunately I didn't fall through. Being alone in a semi-wilderness, I don't think my body would ever have been found....shudder!

15. Renge

I was upstair in my room, then I rushed to the bathroom downstair because my nose was bleeding. When I was running I heard the pans in the kitchen were starting to falling (no one was there). I mean, am I that heavy that I rocked the kitchen? *twitched eyes* It just stupid!

16. LiveLaughTrans

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hmm.. I know I pepper sprayed myself in a store by accident.. (hand to eye transfer) and it was a swat team grade, not public grade.

I did taze myself in my own backyard with one of the tazer guns that shoot the little metal things; sticking into your body while electrocuting you. My dad bought two, one for me and one for my mother because he thought it would be cool to own them. I didn't realize that the clip (metal prongs that shoot out on a plate) was not in all the way, so it sprung out and shot me in the chest/upper crouch area. It didn't hurt that bad, but I ended up going to the emergency room because we couldn't get the prongs out :tears: lol

I did drop a small butchers knife on the top of my foot.. it did penetrate. My mother did remove it herself.. lmao. I can be honest and say that I truly did not really feel anything.

Oh, I accidently leave an old, 1980 Mercedes G wagon on our ranch's runway (ranch is 4 thousand acres).. so when my dad was flying in (yes we have a private plane.. it's a Pilatus PC-12 NG) and they almost torn off the front gear.. lol whoops :icon_redf

I mean those are the 'craziest/stupid/dangerous things' I have done..

17. hkboy93

Disregarding speed limits and traffic rules on a highway because I was jet lagged and got frustrated with people cruising in the fast/ passing lane.

18. HelmetBoi

Sounds like you should have been wearing a helmet! :lol:

19. Beware Of You

I got detention in school for jumping off a viewing balcony in the gym onto a load of crash mats, it was like 50ft. We never even got hurt but we had to stay in on friday writing an essay on the potential consequences of it going wrong

20. 4ever Hearth

Oh this is going to be fun, lemme see:

7-9: I was a very adventurous kid and as such I was always the reason me and my cousins(a dude and two girls) were always in trouble. I remember one time we were at the lake with our parents and the safety line was the limit. Well me being the kid I was, I swam over to it and went underwater and looked under it several times before the lifeguard finally caught me. So afterwards I decided to move further down along the line in hopes, dn't judge me, that I would see or better yet get to fight an Octopus or Shark(I was adventurous and you couldn't tell me i wasn't the Son of Superman). As i'm going, suddenly, the ground gets steep and since I was already on the tip of my toes I go down and start drowning. I remember nearly losing consiousness before my cousin grabbed and brought me back to land. About five minutes later, I did it again but this time I threw up on my "savior's" back since I had snuck a deviled egg without anyone seeing me. :roflmao:

I was jumping on the bed playing with my father. I would jump at him and he would throw me back onto the bed. So we kept playing and my mother goes: "Ok, stop before the boy gets hurt." So he throws me down one more time then says: "Thats it. Don't jump at me again." But I kept jumping on the bed, pretending I was only gonna jump on the bed. So he and my mother start talking and I planned a sneak attack. Well once I was ready to jump onto his back, he moved and my forehead collided with the end of the hardwood dresser. To this day, I only remember jumping and seeing the edge, after that everything goes black but my sister filled in the blank for me. She said "I remember hearing the thud going up stairs, seeing a big streak of blood seeping from under the door and rushing into the room to see mommy screaming, daddy calling 911 and you unconsious." :thumbsup: Keep in mind, I bust my head open atleast 3 or 4 other times, mainly by jumping off of high things and landing on hard stuff. Except for that one time I flipped over a gate and landed head first on the ground, I just knocked myself out that time.

One time when we were having a family vacation in the Poconos. We were at the inside water park and there was a jacuzzi and I wasn't old enough, of course. I remember my cousins told me they snuck into it so it became my mission to get into that jacuzzi. So I was in the current pool(with the floaties) and I had to pee. So I got out, told my mother and she told my sister to take me to the bathroom. So as we were going I looked to the jacuzzi and saw it as "my chance." Well after an attempt at verbal-persuasion, I broke free of my sister's grasp, hauled a** and cannon-balled into a Jacuzzi at the tender age of 7.....And started drowning from the jets blasting me in the face. After a minute or two, I felt someone "fished" me out by one ankle. To my surprise, it was my sister(didn't know she was that strong since I was a "husky" kid). I remember wiping my face and laughing my ass off as she apologized to the older couples who were in there at the time. I remember looking the eldest couple in the face(bout sixty+) while i was laughing and they were f**kin freaked :roflmao: they had the "Holy sh**, this kid almost drowned in here and he's laughing about it" look on. The good thing out of it was as we were walking away, I heard them talking to eachother about it, laughing and joking since I was unharmed. So I guess I had a knack for bringing ppl together before I realized it. (&&&)

There was another time when my older female cousin stayed the night with me(Animal Lovers beware. P.S I know better now). So the next mroning we woke up early to watch Saturday morning cartoons and my cat happened to come in there with us. So I was like "You wanna play doctor?" and she was like "On what?" and I was like "Snowy." And she was like "Ok." So we got the doctor toys(and we weren't being rough or anything) but he wouldn't stay still. So I grabbed him and held him down which was a terrible idea in retrospect because he bite me and ran into this cabinet thing. So i locked him in there until he calmed down, which was an even worse idea. So at first he's loud and flipping out and after two shows he goes quiet and my cousin starts flipping out. "He's dead. He's dead. He couldn't breathe. Oh my god, you killed your cat!!!" i'm like "shut up, he isn't dead." So I go to check as cautious as possible and falsely determined he was sleep. Well when I opened that door, that cat latched itself to my face like a mask. I was flipping out. I remember having to use just about all my strength to get it off of me while my cousin, being the a**hole she is, runs around in a circle screaming "Oh my god! oh my god! Snowy is killing him! oh my god!" So I manage to throw him off me and he runs off. And my dad comes to check on us. I explain the situation, he tells me if I "manhandle" the cat again, he's going to kick my a** and we finish watching cartoons.

I also remember one time i was drawing a picture and decided that my cat would look better blue(I swear in retrospect, this is so fu**ing cruel) I held the poor cat down by his neck and colored him with a marker all the while telling him "he's going to thank me once I finish" and I remember once my mom saw it, all I heard was a loud, thunderous "WHAT THE F**K" before she came into her room and asked me why the cat looks like he's turning to ice. And I laughed and smiled innocently, realizing I was wrong, and told her I wanted a blue cat. Well she called my father and told him and he was pissed. I remember alot of screaming before this line "DO YOU WANT ME TO COME HOME AND COLOR ON YOUR BACK?!" and my first thought was "Cool. I would like to be Blue, Green or Purple.".....It gets better, I actually answered "Really?!" in the most over-excited tone possible. So he yelled some more then hung up. I didn't fully understand the gravity of it until my mother explained it to me and showed me that Snowy had actually become scared of me and I remember hugging him and crying my eyes out. To which he kissed me on the cheek and curled up in my arms.

There was another time when my cat, Snowy had gotten out of the house and laid in the middle of the street while a bus was coming. I got so scared, I flipped out, ran into the street, grabbed him and just balled-up and closed my eyes(true story). Lucky me, my older cousin, who was 6'2 and ran track, came out of his house, next-door, and snatched me up before the bus hit me(I don't recall hearing it's breaks or anything) and cursed me out but I was so scared that I just shook my head yes to everything. I remember he came back into my house with me and told my parents and sister what happened and they all lost it.

10-13: This is one of many times that me and my older male cousin got into a fight. I remember he kept playing with my mother's flashlight and my mother told me "Stop letting people play with the stuff we might need in case of an emergency because everytime you do, you're going to get introuble for it." So me, him and our older cousin tried to pull a prank that went terribly wrong and was terribly stupid in retrospect(we ended stripping a section of the wall of it's covering, idk what the stuff was called) so we were watching t.v sat down and started wrestling and he grabs my mother's flashlight as leverage. So I told him "don't play with that. You're gonna get me in trouble." And he goes "Well tell him to get off me." And I reply "Just put it down. You're going to get me introuble." And he goes "Well tell him to get off of me." So I go "Ok, put it down or i'm going to make you put it down." So he keeps playing. I remember grabbing his wrist so hard and bending his finger back until we heard a light snap and he let the flashlight go. So then we got into an argument. One thing lead to another and next thing I know, we were kicking eachother's a**(let the record show, I won :lol:slight_smile:. And then I got introuble by my mother and eldest sister and had to apologize. In retrospect, it wasn't that serious but I really didn't want to hear my mother's mouth about it. So it was quite stupid. Just like when I was younger and his sister was crying and I was pretending to be a wolf(I love Wolves) and she started laughing then he jumped on my back and rode me like a horse and I gave him two black eyes for it.

I remember when I got my first dog from my sister's boyfriend. I loved that dog to death and when she grew up she was bigger than I was. Long story short, I taught her how to play fight with me. So everday after school for nearly a year I would come into our backyard and play "Lion King"(Mainly the fight scenes with her) and she was good. I would get down on all fours and do the monkey palm and "slap" her with my "paws" but she would hit me with her claws by accident so there were several times I got up covered in dirt, since when I was down she would nuzzle into submission, with scratches on my face when we would get "carried away." Also I did spend time just sitting with her and looking at the sky and stuff like that.

#20 4ever Hearth, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013