1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caudex, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I don't really have a car of my own, but I effectively own my dad's '96 Legacy Wagon, since he almost never drives it. So I drive it to school often. And one day I was hanging out at school and didn't have homework for once, so I decided to stay and goof off with my friends. We did some improv and talking about college, etc. But this isn't important. What is important is that I gave one of my best friends the keys to the car because he'd left something in there last time he was in there. But he didn't come back after about 15 minutes, so I went over to check on him, and it was dark, so all I could see in the car was the outline of two heads in the trunk (the back seats fold back and yield a roughly twin-bed-sized flat area).
    I don't have proof that they were having sex, but I think it's almost certainly what happened. So should I confront him about this? I'm kind of extremely pissed off that he would do that in my parents' car…what should I do?

2. Renge

Does your car have somekind of sex scent after that? Maybe it can be your prove

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would confront him. Tell him what you saw, and basically say something to the effect of, "I'm going to ask you this one time, and I expect, if you care about our friendship, that you will answer me honestly."

Ahd then, assuming he owns up to it, ask him how he'd feel if the roles were reversed, and did he consider how disrespectful it was to you and to your family, that he did that after you trusted him with the keys.

My guess is, if he has any sort of integrity at all, it will make him think... and probably make him feel like shit for a bit.

4. Renge

^Excellent answer
    What about if he doesn't want to admit it?

5. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Why does this bother you? :confused:

6. Alexander69

That's what I was thinking...... I guess he feels he disrespected his parents? If someone has sex in my car id be like "meh" young love! But ya I wouldn't really care atleast they had sex somwhere safe...... Ad used protection...... Are you maybe a little bit jealous there :wink: AHHA JK JK but ya can you express your feelings a little more go in to detail why it has bothered you?

7. Caudex

Caudex Guest

It's not because he "disrespected my family." I guess I can't really articulate why, but it feels like if he had sex in my bed. I caught my brother making out with a girl in my bed once because his bed is "too tightly sprung," and this is sort of the same feeling.

Now I don't hate the guy or the girl now. I still would consider the guy one of my best friends, and I still don't really know the girl. It's not a huge deal, but it's kind of gross and a violation of my trust.