1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady gaga Kelly and Sharon drama wtf

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Sharon Osbourne tells Lady Gaga: 'You're an attention-seeking bully' - Gossip Goddess News - Reveal

Ok here is my input here.

Sharon who are you to make any comments against anyone, 1 you are a home wrecker a trollop having an affair with ozy while he was married. And calling others attention seekers look at you all you do is gossip and start issues and stick your over worked plastic nose in other people's business. Lady gaga didnt do anything her fans did as you stated. Lady gaga does not have to address the issues present if she does not want to. It's called freedom of speech you can't ask her to take that away from people that's not what she's about. And to make comments about her clothing. look at you she could easily target you for your snobbiness you have been married for 27 years and lived in 28 different houses because you get bored of the houses you buy. You are not a nice person, without ozy you would still be that ugly pitiful woman you were before. And even with allllllll of the plastic surgery you have had its boy enough btw you are not a good looking lady inside or out. Gaga was quite upfront with Kelly and Kelly should take what she said and use it. You and Kelly are judgmental evil little YES little people. You have no talent. As for your daughter let her handle her issues on her own its None of your business pop her mouth off your tit and let her grow up. Gaga didnt run to her mother for support BECAUSE she did nothing wrong.

What would your response be like everyone?

2. Eatthechildren

I think you are over reacting

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the whole thing is overreacting. Although I'm not as big a fan though of Gaga as I once was...she's right. Fashion Police, while funny to watch, is no better than the tabloids. The critiquing of outfits, while a part of celebrity culture, is still bullying.

Please note, I only say I'm not as big a fan of Gaga only to point out I'm not a crazed Gaga fan who defends her no matter what.

#3 Revan, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  4. Naren

Whaa... how is this news?
    Yeah it's not right to bully this Kelly person, who seems the most intelligent of the three.
    But still, these idiots need to shush.

5. SamAlex728

Just a thought..If this wasn't about Gaga, would you be reacting the same? Because you're coming across as the type that pulls a knife when someone shuffles past Gaga on the radio, and it ain't cute. Take a chill pill. Why are you so riled by something that has nothing to do with you?

Also, try to take my gay card all you want, Gaga will never be half as cool as Sharon Osbourne.

6. Romi

Hey Gaga, why so dramatic?
    Hey Osbournes, why so dramatic?
    Hey Alexander69, why so dramatic?

---------- Post added 23rd Mar 2013 at 10:24 AM ----------

I know that's right.

7. Lewis

So? She is attention seeking. One thing Sharon and Kelly are, they're real. They say it how it is and speak their mind.

What is with people and Lady Gaga? She's nothing but a mere pop icon, along with the rest of them. Some people talk about her like she's the Queen and shits gold, but she's not.

Yeah she might spout all this crap about supporting gays and such, but it's all exploitation. She does it for herself and nobody else. Rather than doing any actual good, she just makes us look like fruits.

8. 6ix

6ix

I agree. I want to hunt Sharon down and force friendship upon her.

9. SamAlex728

Right?! Hell, even being able to say that Sharon Osbourne took the time to get a restraining order against you...Life = Made. xD
    :eusa_clap

10. Bolin

My response would be: Hmmm, I wonder what I should eat for dinner today.

I honestly don't see why people get so heated up and stressed out over celebrity squabbles. Life is stressful enough as it is, geez.

11. lxlJDlxl

Okay. So I like Sharon since I don't know when, she's just real.
    Not saying the Ms. Germanotta is not.

I do not *feel* this kind of news(?); Their feud does not concern me and does not affect my welfare, the general welfare of the public or even slightly as hell change the way the world is.

12. leer

Sharon Osborne is one scary woman. No wonder her husband ozzy has taken so much drugs
    anything to block out the pain of listening to her.:roflmao:

13. Eatthechildren

:eusa_clap
    She refers to us as "The gays"
    *Shudders*
    And she's reaaaaaally Transphobic.
    She might be bi but she sure as hell aint queer.

14. Alexander69

No I just absolutely hate Sharon she's a trollop and honestly has no rights to talk about anyone else. And I'm pretty certain I didn't say anything about being cute? Although I am I agree this isn't but it's not meant to be.

15. SamAlex728

If she has no right to talk about anyone else, who the hell gave you the right to call her a trollop?! Way to stay classy.

And by the way, that part of my post had nothing to do with physical cuteness. It had to do with the fact that you're making a complete ass of yourself here.

16. FruitFly

My reaction would be "oh, drama llamas everywhere".

I really do not care about squabbles between people who do not influence my life, but I'll admit the reactions of fans amuse me. Better than the gogglebox.

17. SamAlex728

Isn't it, though? xD

18. Alexander69

I am classy thank you for noticing. And I haven made an ass of myself thank you very much.

19. Ridiculous

I don't see how anyone could disagree with what Gaga said...

However Alexander, if you share Gaga's views of not being critical over appearance, why does almost every single one of your sentences include something about how unattractive you find Sharon Osbourne?

20. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sharon Osborne, in my opinion, is a woman of incredible intelligence, wisdom, and grace. Yes, she dated a then-married person 30 years ago... God forbid that any of us should be judged for mistakes we made decades ago. :slight_smile: I've always had enormous respect for Sharon in the values she holds, the values she's tried to instill in her kids, and many of the good works she's done for charities and others in need.

Now... that said, Sharon is also an absolute straight shooter, and doesn't censor herself. In most cases, I respect that, because she calls it like she sees it, and she is most often pretty on the mark, in my opinion.

I am not deeply familar with the current dustup between the three, but Gaga is quite capable of holding her own; she's had a lot more criticism from people with a lot more clout, and managed just fine, so I'm sure she'll be OK. I don't know if Sharon's off the mark on this one, but I will say that she has typically been pretty accurate and on-point when she's called others out.

Both Gaga and Sharon Osborne are worth of respect in my book. Very different people, of very different generations and values, and I'm sure they will be able to solve this between themselves.