1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with my senior

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neha, Mar 23, 2013.

1. neha

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey this is neha,m a butch lesbian & in love with a straight girl whos my senior.our eyes met in a dance function we had in our company.u keep changing partners in this dance and whenever we were in front of each other we smiled a lot.i didnt take it seriously after that.the next day i saw her in the canteen,i was about to smile but she was just staring at me and then she looked away so i didnt smile.after tat i cudnt gather the guts to smile at her and start speaking atleast.but whenever she comes in front of me she looks straight in my eyes or stares or sometimes ignore,whatever i have butterflies in my stomach and cant make an eye contact with her.whenever m speakng to my friends and she's around i start fumbling and want to blush so much.god i only know how i control my feelings.its been 5 months since tat day we never spoke to each other and my feelings for her are getting stronger day by day.i have noticed her these months.she doesnt fool around with everyone and speaks less but only with the people of her dept.she comes,works and goes.shes not into the gossips or matters of anyone.i feel she is the one for me as i like her nature.i know she likes me bcos i have caught her staring at me far from behind or beside when i sudnly look back or beside while speaking to someone.whenever i smile or laugh speakng to someone and shes around,her eyes get stuck on my face and when i look at her,she looks away.suddenly when we come in front of each other i get back and give her broad way but she walks narrow and touches her hand or shoulder to mine and moves ahead.whenever i stand at my desk to look around and she is speakng to someone,he speaks very gracefully and walks too.when she is at the desks in front of me assisting new comers,she repeatedly touches and sets her hair,and looks at me for a second or so if i m looking at her and i always get caught as my eyes are not willing to look anything else or away and i breathe so hard at that moment... Man,i love her so much i think of her the first thing in the morning,during the day ,the last thing at night and also dream of romancing her at night.i m so much into her but m such a coward when it comes to looking at her.god knows when i'll speak to her,become friends,get close,hold her hands,kiss her and rest of the things.please help i dont know what to do.

2. Naren

3. neha

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey naren,good one.but buddy i feel this girl is different and made for me.we never spoke to each other but i really want her to be my lover

4. steelygreye

Is English your first language? I don't mean this in a rude way, but it's just that your post was a bit hard to read.

5. neha

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well steelygreye,english is not my native language.its a language which hardly 20% or 30% of the population speaks.i just wrote what i felt at heart and never knew it can be so difficult for u to understand it.well if u were to express what u feel in my native language,i bet it would be the same with you.anyways i wrote a few words in a messaging format which we use to txt our friends.my casual way of writing the post confused u.m sorry for that.but that's how i m.i express things the way i want to but without hurting anyone and if someone hurts me,i wont hurt them back but make sure they know about it.when it comes to expressing things i dnt think language or do's and dont's matter.everyone is unique and has a different way of expressing what they feel