1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you had a crush on your teacher ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ragazza, Mar 23, 2013.

?

Did you ever had a crush on your teacher ?

1. Yes

55 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Ragazza

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I read stories about gay/lesbian/bisexual teenagers it surprises me how often they say that they had a crush on their teacher. It once happened to me, and I think it's happening again. But I'd like to now if you guys ever had a crush on one of your teachers. Most of the students never told their teacher but one of my friends did. She gave the teacher a rose and a poem on the last day of school. The teacher said that she was straight and that she wasn't interested in a relationship with one of her students. So anyway, please tell your story.

#1 Ragazza, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  2. BornInTexas

I had a crush on my teacher two years ago. He left after that year because he got a better job, but I definitely found him sexy. <33

3. Wolfie Charm

Oh yeah. I had a crush on my fifth grade math/science teacher. I even gave her a green marble patterned elephant statue. May have actually been worth something small lol. I wrapped it up in a pretty box but left a note inside that said it was from me and my friend. Then she opened it in front of the class and thanked us. We both grinned and mumbled a welcome as we slunk down in our seats. Except she didn’t, as far as I know, have a crush on our teacher.

4. Bolin

7th Grade - My orchestra teacher...he had red, curly hair, was really tall and had nice hands. :3

7th-10th Grade - The chorus teacher was really hot. Shoulder-length golden hair, nice voice, very pleasing face. Transferred from the middle school to the high school about the same time I did. Too bad he got fired stashing drugs up in the ceiling. xD

5. SamAlex728

As many teachers a person goes through during their academic career, there are very few people that have NEVER crushed on a teacher at some point.

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a crush on my 7th grade English teacher and someone who was at my former high school, though I never had him for a class or forgot what he taught.

7. SamAlex728

Anyway, my 6th/7th grade computers/health teacher was the biggest teacher crush I ever had. He's yummy.

8. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I still have a crush on my middle school/high school band teacher. He's so charming. @__@

9. 4ever Hearth

I did in the 11th Grade. It wasn't the best time for me and I stayed in trouble(mostly for questioning authority and a "rebellious" attitude) but my social studies/history teacher was always there for me. He was a scruffy, average height, husky white guy. I remember sometimes I would be in class and start daydreaming about him "taking" me while everyone else was taking a pop quiz.

I never acted on it because I understand it was nomore than a manifestation of repressed sexual feelings I had since I was fourteen. And on the otherhand, I respected him way too much so I made myself stop sexualizing him which actually helped in the long run when confronted with potentially risky sexual behavior.

10. Level75

I did. And then I found a year later he had...a fling with one of his students. She was obviously underage. And suddenly he wasn't so attractive.

He apparently fled to Chile.

11. TestingitOut

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive had crushes on plenty of teachers, but never in my life would I have done anything to show it besides participating in class a lot and trying to do really well in their classes.

I had one teacher in high school who I would just oogle over constantly. When I graduated he wrote me a letter (pretty sure he did it for all of his students in this particular class). It was your typical sort of teacher giving encouragement to students as they graduate high school, inspire them on the next leg of their life type letter, but I still read and treated it like a love letter lol.

12. Ridiculous

95% of my teachers were females, and the other 5% I didn't find attractive and were about 30 years older than me. So no, I never did!

13. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

While I've been attracted to a few of my teachers and have enjoyed talking to some of them, I never developed an actual crush on a teacher. The closest I got was probably one of the TAs I had for Chinese last year. She was adorable, and I couldn't help but get excited whenever she talked to me.

14. Stripe101

Part of the reason I knew I was gay was because there was this really hot substitute everybody kept talking about and I didn't really notice. All my male teachers are really gross so my answer is no

15. BreannaToBrian

Nah, never have I had a crush on my teachers. I hated them too much. And, well, they were also much older and uglier woman. And married...so...

16. hello1992

I actually saw a new lecturer the other day and think i might have a crush on him. He is a blonde dutch man and was so cute. I could not take my eyes off him. Looking forward to getting lectured by him next year...

17. Ianthe

I didn't recognize it as such at the time, but I think I had a crush on my 6th grade teacher.

18. Parsley

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think I had a crush on my 9th grade math teacher. My self at the time thought she should totally hang out with me all the time and be part of my group of friends/family, but I couldn't explain why. Just a feeling. I thought it would be great if she was around all the time. I even kept track of what outfits she wore from one day to the next, and I talked about her constantly. I loved that math class even though I hated Geometry.

At the time I didn't know what to call the feelings I had for her or what they meant because she wasn't a man.

19. FruitFly

No. A fact which many of my peers refused to believe, since everyone has a crush on at least one teacher.

20. KnightAssassin

Many but the worst was this really hot teacher in training /coach and we were in writers club after school and we had to write a story hy said we weren't sharing and didn't but it kinda got over th shoulder read and passed around and it 'as an intamate story about him and i doing some stuff and someone tld him about it and well i was really smart and He was straight so i told him it was true but i never would act on it and it was a stupid thought as a writing exercse to expand writing because i am depressive in writing ( shared a super negative poem with him ) and it was akward for the next few months til it blew over .