1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it just me, or are straight jocks gayer than gayboy artist types?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Alexander

Seriously.

2. I'd have to agree with you there. It makes me laugh, but some of the things they do make me think wow wtf how do they get away with it without people wondering haha.

3. Paralyzer

It makes my heart hurt :frowning2:
    Like.. is life playing a joke on me?

4. AlmightyFluffy

I can't get over the fact that all the homophobes in my school wear pink polo shirts, faux hawks, and/or have their pants hanging so low that once I saw someone with pqants worn around his KNEES.
    It makes me go "S=D Say WHAAAAAT?"

5. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    it sucks...
    the worst part is...some of them might actually BE gay/bi/confused...but they have the perfect cover because "acting gay" is perfectly "natural" for them. :dry:

but sometimes, i have to admit, its kinda funny...haha...

6. Alexander

Too bad there's no secret gay symbol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Zak

Zak

Footballers slap and grab each others butts! lke thats not gay! grrr....yah, i wear my pants low, not that low tho.....I wear pink polos too! lmfao! Im not a jock tho! depends on the person and if they r in a relationship!

8. panda

What about red hankies in backleft pocket,left ear ring ,right ear stud etc.

9. jroakwood

hah. it is funny when straight guys act so incredibly gay.
    hahah.
    but it can get confusing for me sometimes.
    getting my hopes up and such. hahah.

:]

if only they'd be gay with us gay guys for a little while.

10. Bryan

This is so true. Straight jocks all get dressed up in tight clothing and tackle each other.

11. sexyalex

tell me about it!

at school the supposidly straight (popular) guys kiss each other infront of everyone and litteraly chew food and spit it into each others mouths from a distance and call it "playing".:dry:

it pisses me off because i have never done anything extreme or out the ordinay other than the fact i have a high pitched voice and i kick ass at cheerleading and they tease me and call me gay. one day i even told one of them "atleast i don't feel men's butt for fun...or wait is that u secretly sending a message?"........i came home with my lip swollen :tears: and no one did anything about it in the same breath when i dissed him everyone was like "oooooooooooh"......
    ....fucking hypocrits! it's a cruel cruel world out there i tell u!:tantrum:

12. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Kissing each other? I doubt they're straight :astonished:
    None of the guys are actually like this in my school. I guess my school's more "tamed."

13. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My school is very athletically focused, so we get a ton of the pink polo, spiked hair, football expert types. Loads of them, all grinning at each other and hugging and squeezing and confusing me. I can't get enough of how they get no comments about what they do, but I (I keep to myself and barely talk anyway) get remarks left and right. No violence, but I don't even have to say or do anything to get "Fag!" tossed around the room. I'm not even the feminine type, most people just assume I'm asexual or something.

14. sexyalex

:angry: are u calling my school WILD?!:tantrum:

..................well good. because that's what it is :icon_redf

15. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you go to my school? cause you seriously HIT IT ON THE NAIL with how it is at my school.

I'm like you, hardly feminine, I have my moments, but RARELY...these guys walk around with pink shirts....the hair....they hug and kiss each other on the cheek...play grab ass...hold hands as they buy lunch!!!! but I can't take two steps anywhere around them without hearing "what a fag"

these guys need to get their asses kicked :dry: i know thats a mean thing to say, but its true. :starwars:

16. sexyalex

i get beaten by them regularly :frowning2: why do u think i am going to martial arts training and smoking 1 splif of pot a week. i am building up strength and agility cuz soon imma fuk up a nigga yow.:tantrum:

17. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ahahahahah I know exactly what you guys are talking about... my best friend is one of these guys (we are somewhat polar opposites) and he (knowing I'm gay) is quite partial to sliding his hand so far up my thigh I think I'm going to jizz my pants.

Then he pulls back and titters, "just kidding".

lol.

18. Trumpetplyer23

My school has a lot of jocks. They don't wear that much pink though, except for when my school sponsered Volley For The Cure (a volleyball game that every single cent that was made from t-shirts, a bake sale, a spaghetti dinner, and the game itself went to the breast cancer research fund), then everyone was wearing pink.

The gangsta wannabe guys, they touch each other a lot at my school. I can't walk down a hallway without seeing one of them touch another one. Yet they call people fags and queers, with shockingly bad English skills.

19. Orion

Hmm well in my school (ex - now in college :tears: ) there was no such thing as the jocks, beacuse schools here are not that competitive, we don't have teams or etcétera, well we do I just stayed as far away as I could from them :lol:

I think there were handball, football, volley and basquetball teams, not once did I ever get close to that. Thing is there's not much division here, so they don't 'exist' there are just guys good at sports.

The thing is they are of that kind, there was one that used to kiss the crap out of me, until I decided to scare him and tried to kiss him myself :badgrin: too bad he flinched :astonished:

The whole pink polo shirt thing is doubtful I think beacuse I know that I'm a little insecure about my masculinity to wear it, so I don't, in case someone thinks I'm not manly enough. So that rules out the pink, they don't doubt their sexuality, end of story.

The touching, well... that is beyond me, and as far as I'm concerned they can keep on doing it :icon_bigg

20. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

yeah my group of friends are all straight to my knowledge and can act pretty gay. spiked hair and all the polo pants low stuff. i do a fauxhawk to with polos and stuff to but i am gay and in the closet. but i dont really see my style as gay. just more preppy