1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for the Ladies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Oregontinker, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Oregontinker

Moderators please move if this in the wrong area to post this.

As a gay man I like to be the recipient of anal sex (love it actually). To woman that have had both anal and vaginal sex is the sensation similar at all? Not that I want to be a woman but have always been curious.

Thanks for your response, and I hope I have not offended anyone.

2. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >.> Well, Im out. Lol.

3. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    You mean, is anal sex similar for both men and women, or is anal sex and vaginal sex similar for women?

4. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

i would like to hear this one too!!

5. Niko

I think what he means is, how does one compare to the other?
    Does it feel similar at all?

6. vani

vani Guest

Anal stimulation is more pleasurable for men than for woman because it hits their prostate. But for woman it has to do with the 'G-spot'

7. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    So... do anal sex and vaginal sex feel the same? Hmmm... well, I have, shall we say... limited experience, but nah, I don't think they feel the same. Obviously when one hole is getting attention, there's a fair bet that the other is feeling at least a little stimulated, because of how close they are to each other, but the muscles involved work differently so things feel different. I'm not sure how to describe it -- I think I'll leave it to the experts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On the other hand, I think because men have a prostate that can be stimulated during anal sex, THAT probably feels similar to hitting the g-spot/root of the clit (depending on your preferred medical expert) on a woman during vaginal sex... I think the average man would find anal sex way more pleasurable than a woman would (just because of the prostate), but then I've heard of some women who orgasm from anal sex. So who knows?

8. Neoteric

Neoteric Guest

Thank you Monocle for being the one girl to respond to "Question for the Ladies" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I actually clicked on this simply to see how the male to female replies would compare lol

9. Naren

Give me ten years, I'll get back to you.

10. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Its the "t'aint" spot in women between the two areas that is very erotic. The vagina is more flexible and sensitive in comparison to anus. Yes the vagina shares a wall area so there is stimulus in both areas during anal sex. Its the stimulation of " t'aint" spot that gives most pleasure during anal w/additional stimulus to clitoris.

11. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never had either, but when I imagine vaginal sex, I think 'eww', and when I think of anal sex it's both 'eww' and 'ouch!'

12. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think anal sex feels much better. I have a lot of reasons for not doing it much, but the sensation is very different. For one thing, the vagina itself isn't all that sensitive (for women in general, not just me, compared to the anus). What feels especially good is stimulating various parts - the clitoris, the g-spot, the areas that adjoin the anal region (like a couple of people already said). The two areas work together (I'm skipping the technical details about the pelvic muscles and such), especially as orgasm approaches. In my case, as I get more aroused with vaginal sex, I tend to want something in the anus too, even if it's just a little something. (Sorry if that's TMI, but I think I'm answering the question.)

To clarify, I'm just talking about the physical sensations, not which sort of sex is overall more pleasurable.

#12 Chloe, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  13. isobella

Completely different. Both are very painful. (according to my experience)
    I probably would've liked to reply as anon, but oh well. -shrugs-

14. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Since in my sleeping pill haze I accidently posted to this thread last night without realizing it...sorry...I figured I'd better answer. :slight_smile:

NO. Not similar at all. Vaginal sex is somewhat enjoyable...sort of...although, it can be rather boring. Anal is HORRIBLE. Painful, and completely uncomfortable. Not the same sensation at all!

15. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

:/ I think anal sex sounds gross. But then again, I'm female!