1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagging......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I would probably be one of the firmest critics of guys who sag their pants so much. :dry: I don't care when it's just the waistband or even an inch or two of the fabric is showing, but when over half of the underwear is showing, it makes me think they are lazy and sloppy. They should at least buy pants that would stay at their waist. If that's the approach towards looking cool, they're not going to look cool when the pants fall down.

2. Wolfie Charm

Can't stand the saggy pants. My brother (about eight my senior) went through a phase of that when he was fourteen. I would give him wedgies lol.

3. Parsley

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I figure to each their own. If that is the fashion statement you want to make, fine by me. Isn't hurting me any. There is still fabric covering your bum.

4. Convoy

I seriously don't know how those guys live, I've worn boxers, low hanging pants and stuff like that and all It did was increase my ball trauma by 1000x.

I know style and all, but come on; I like my balls, or at least not torturing them walking down a corridor :eusa_doh:.

5. BornInTexas

I hate this. Since I live in an area relatively ghetto, I see an uncomfortable amount of underwear when they walk across my sidewalk.

I pulled one dude's pants up. Don't try it, but he never walked by my house again.

6. Saggers have gotten arrested because of indecent exposure LOL

7. Xochipilli

It's not my style, but I don't really care. I do wonder how the pants seem to defy gravity though.

A coworker told me about a guy who went to hold a door open for her and as soon as he reached it his pants hits the floor! xD

I would have died!

8. Exoskeleton

I feel like arresting them for indecent exposure is over the top. If a girl can wear a bikini or low rise jeans that show her crack when she bends/crouches then guys can most certainly show off their boxers.

Now, I do give wedgies to some of my friend's that sag. And I find the entire style to be too much trouble to bother with (the duck walk isn't attractive or practical). I'd prefer not to see underwear (especially when they have clingy boxer-briefs that cling to and perfectly outline their butt cheeks) but it's their right to wear it,

9. Convoy

What and women wearing next to nothing shouldn't be? I don't really care however the double standard ticks me off.

It's just the whole idea of, hey we don't like this guy so we can arrest him; do know that applies to everyone, not just wanna be gangsta's.

10. Nyanko

I don't like it. Too many guys at my school do it and it's gross. Mixed in with those overly long shirts, it makes a really ridiculous style.

11. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it looks ridiculous, along caps worn sideways and oversized shirts. If they knew the origin of the fad, would they continue? Probably.

That said, I support their right to wear what they please, even if people like me find it a complete turn-off.

12. 4ever Hearth

My thing is just be wearing some interesting or atleast decent and clean, not torn and worn-out, boxers or briefs. I'm not going to lie, I would find it HIGHlarious if someone sagged with a jockstrap. Now that would be indecent exposure. :roflmao:

13. nikom87

:bulb:

14. LD579

I generally don't like sagging... But if it's a hot guy, and he's wearing clean stuff and all, I might not mind. I second the jockstrap idea. :eusa_whis

15. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i thought this was about saggy boobs hehehe... so i kept passing it lol

yeah alot of lil shits these days think its "gangster" they have bandannas on their wrists or necks like theyre ghetto or something lol... i seriously dont mind it but when they're rude and arrogant and wearing them pants that low... they better not get on my bad side or someone will get an ass whipping... done it a few times with my mates to these hobo's at the grocery store... and it taguht those kids to either shut up or put your pants up...

16. vani

vani Guest

I accidentaly sag (like waistband) because most of my pants don't fit me well even my skinny jeans, so I got a belt

17. SleeplessS

Does anybody know the origin of sagging pants? I bet if those guys knew, most of them (not all) would wear them normally. It originated in prisons in U.S. " If the pants are below a man's bottom, it is to introduce to other men that he is available for sex. As Eazy E once said about women in skirts, "For easy access, baby."

It has also been known that in the prison system, wearing ones pants around the hips so that they sag down and bunch up around the ankles was a prison thing that signified that you were another prisoner's property, i.e., bitch.

Punks were forced to wear their pants this way so it would be easier for their masters to pull their pants down and take advantage of them."

What

^_^ so next time someone like your bro or friend start doing that, show em this article. Might make em think twice ^_^

18. LoveMusicPoetry

Anthony, I completely agree. People who have their trousers sagging round their arseholes really annoy the hell out of me, that and it just looks awful. iIt's probably one of my pet hates. I just feel like walking up to them, pulling their kecks down and saying, 'there you go! Are you happy now?'

19. leer

pants are made to be kept up. whats worse than seeing sagging pants is seeing them on a white guy at times I have considered going up to them and pulling the down .:badgrin:

20. I've seen plenty of guys going overboard with sagging. My friend actually pantsed one of the guys who sag it was so hilarious. The guy's girlfriend actually has been nagging him to stop sagging and she thanked my friend for doing what he did :eusa_clap and now, that guy hasn't sagged ever since. He actually looks nice :thumbsup: