1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG I forgot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ok so anyways my new neighbors are gay haha my mom went over to welcome them and then she was shocked when they were 2 guys HAHA but I think it's cute they are this really cute Italian couple. My mom only went to welcome them because they just bought an $8,000,000 house if they weren't wealthy my mother could have cared less to welcome them but the look on her face when she told me they were gay was priceless although she still invited them over for a dinner party so I was shocked

2. LD579

Perhaps she'll change her views on gay people, after this dinner party exposure? Who knows what'll happen, I dunno.

Maybe you'll make friends with them. They could be nice acquaintances to have if you ever feel like you need some advice or anything.

It sounds like an interesting case of events, to say the least.

3. Alexander69

I hope she will change her minds I don't know what they do for business I mean of they are high up in something then she will treat them nicely if they come from money maybe she will play nice but if they inherited money she will not treat them as nicely. It will be interesting to see my fathers reaction I am really hoping that they are high in business because my father is high up in business and has his own business and owns shares and things so of this gay couple is it will prove to my parents gays can be successful! And they are Italian and so is my mother so yay! I'm hoping for the best these guys may be my role models!

4. tulman

Look at it this way too, Alex. Maybe these guys will like the idea of an 18 year old with a sweet smile living right next door and start inviting you over by yourself. :icon_wink

5. June Cleaver

Maybe this is the answer to your problem of guys not asking you out. They are bound to have partys and if you get yourself invited maybe one of their friends might ask you out, or at the least find out where gays in your area hang. It sounds like things are getting better! June

6. jimL

That's a pretty funny story. The fact that she still invited them over for a party is so cool. This could be a really good thing for you for several reasons.

7. Alexander69

I know I'm quite thrilled and shocked myself but ya maybe a sexy 18 year old cousin of there's is bound to show up at some point :wink: AHHA

8. DanD

I don't know any gay people, but to have someone gay move next door would be so awesome - you're a lucky guy Alex, don't ever forget it.

9. Sayu

Haha, this made me laugh :grin:

10. Wolfie Charm

That would be so awesome. Definitely lucky.

I find it funny how people react to money. I’d never tell anyone if I was loaded. I’ve been well off and then my money was stolen (by my own uncle! Though he is a bit…uh, crazy.) and people look at you different when you have it. Have fun with them as new neighbors and at the dinner party!! :slight_smile: I bet they’re really nice and that your parents will see that too.

11. Alexander69

I'm so sorry to hear about your money. And people completely look at people with money and without so differently...... It's reay ANOYING! Just BECUASE someone has money doenst make them a better person in some cases it can make then a more "powerful" person I guess because you have higher positioned acquaintances but that's it money doenst make you a better person it doesn't make you "cleaner" it doesn't make you a happy or nice person. People put money on such a high pedestal to the point where if you have money you feel like a better person, better then other people like you are "untouchable" I remember that how I used to feel I was a cocky little shit let me tell you then Reality hit me.