1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supermarket the other day...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Haley M, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Haley M

Haley M Guest

So I was at the checkout in a local supermarket the other day and the cashier looked like a young girl but then I noticed the name tag was a male name and when the cashier spoke it was a deeper voice but with a little softness to it. I was actually so happy for this person! You could tell that this person was genetically female and was transitioning to male but only if you paid attention to it! It made me so happy to see this! It gives me hope that I to can maybe transition one day!

2. TheUglyBarnacle

I can see why you're excited. :slight_smile: It's inspiring just seeing someone on their way to leading the life they are meant to.

3. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Yes, inspiring was the word I was looking for! :slight_smile:

4. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sure ftm and not mtf? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Haley M

Haley M Guest

It's was challenging to tell at first but I am convinced that it was FTM bc of the overall attributes. Otherwise if it was MTF then hormones must be doing an extremely good job!

6. nonotreally

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There's an FTM person I sometimes see around campus and the only reason I believe him to even be FTM is his height and his voice is ever so slightly higher than you'd expect (he's always with some other dude chatting). He has a beard as well. And I just think that eventually it'll get to that point where you don't even notice anything and that's great :slight_smile:

7. Haley M

Haley M Guest

That is awesome! I just have to put it out there how proud I am of others that go through this! Actually I applaud everyone that is out in some way! It takes a lot of guts! Bravo everyone!! :slight_smile:

8. Who's saying they were transgender at all? You shouldn't assume. Either way, if the person's happy, I am glad!

9. If that's the case then good for them! How society has changed over the past half century, huh? Definitely for the better! :slight_smile: