1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun questions you might want to answer...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BornInTexas, Mar 28, 2013.

1. BornInTexas

Do you like making decisions or are you always conflicted between options? (I.E "Where do you want to eat?"

Are you an ugly ugly crier? (I.E I am, and my face, especially my nose, burns and gets red.)

What are your favorite exotic animals? (I.E I like narwhals and sea urchins.)

What are/were your favorite subjects in school? (I.E History, psychology, sociology, and Fine Arts.)

Do you notice a pattern in your various crushes, if you have had many? (I.E My god, I do. They're all confident, which I find VERY attractive.)

2. Eatthechildren

Do you like making decisions or are you always conflicted between options? (I.E "Where do you want to eat?"
    Conflicted

Are you an ugly ugly crier? (I.E I am, and my face, especially my nose, burns and gets red.)
    Dear god yes :'( My face scrunches up

Tigers... And red pandas...

What are/were your favorite subjects in school? (I.E History, psychology, sociology, and Fine Arts.)
    Statistics and English :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Do you notice a pattern in your various crushes, if you have had many? (I.E My god, I do. They're all confident, which I find VERY attractive.)
    THEY'RE ALL REALLY TALL GTRFERTGRREWIOPQ[;

3. RedLight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like making decisions or are you always conflicted between options?
    -Always conflicted, I can't make my mind up about anything (explains my sexuality)
    Are you an ugly ugly crier?
    -I am an ugly crier, my face gets all scrunched up, and my eyes get really tiny like slits, and my mouth, ugh, it looks like someone took the joker's smile and glued it onto my face upside down.
    What are your favorite exotic animals?
    -I LOVE Koala Bears, Polar bears, and...are tigers considered exotic?
    What are/were your favorite subjects in school?
    -I'm very into Psych, and Socio, I Like U.S. history, not so much World, and English is pretty okay.
    Do you notice a pattern in your various crushes, if you have had many?
    -Well up until now I've only had boy crushes...oddly enough they were all pretty skinny and small, almost girl-like, but less good-looking. (I'm an awful person)

4. mwaffles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you like making decisions or are you always conflicted between options? I'm sometimes really conflicted. Like... what do I want to eat? Sometimes there are two good options and I'm like "oh mannnn..."

Are you an ugly ugly crier? LOL, IDK, I hardly ever cry, I don't think so. I'm fabulous.

What are your favorite exotic animals? Giraffe, lion, kangaroo, also penguin.

What are/were your favorite subjects in school? Chemistry, Biology, physics, maths. History as well. I actually like everything. But those are my fave. And also geography.

Do you notice a pattern in your various crushes, if you have had many? They are nice people who loves talking and also funny. I love funny, charismatic, friendly girls, they are the best. Also those who are smart and I can debate with them. That's really nice.

5. Wolfie Charm

Horribly indecisive most of the time. I duck down and throw my hands up in defeat lol.

I dunno, I haven’t cried since beginning of seventh grade. I’ve seen pictures so I know I’m somewhere in the middle. My mad cry was kinda horrible to see, but my upset was just pitiful.

Bengal tigers and…a seal? Is a wolf exotic? It’s so popular I can’t tell anymore lol.

English and math. Always competed against another kid for top grade. Got to the point we were over 100%. I love psychology though I haven’t had classes yet.

Uh… I think they’ve all been some shade of blonde, outgoing, and have a cat lol.

6. GwenCS

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm terrible at making decisions, at least when other people are involved. If I'm the only one involved, it's a bit easier.

I dunno, I haven't actually seen my face when I cry in a while, since I kinda tend to avoid mirrors except when I want to fix my hair.

I'd probably have to say pandas are one of them. They're just so big and cute and furry and I could just hug them so much.

Probably history, although I'm not fond of my school; I've not had the best experiences there.

Well, I've only had (still have) one crush so far, but he's cute, blonde, my height, maybe a bit taller, and he's funny. He's straight though, so I hope that doesn't become a pattern.

7. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

(1) Always conflicted. I can never really decide on anything. lol
    (2) I am too. I look like a monster, with acne.
    (3) Foxes. They be soooo cute. :3
    (4) History. It's the best thing EVER.
    (5) Kinda, 2 have been REALLY muscular which is Definetly hot in my book. One was a total twink though, all were pretty confident too.

8. AtticusJohn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm always conflicted, I like to weigh up the options so I always take my time.

I either have a tear running down my face, while I quietly contemplate my death, or I violently tear up my room and scream, shout for half an hour and end up on my floor hating everything.

Birds, the more you think about them the more remarkably and extraordinary they are.

English, Humanities and LOTE (languages other than English, Italian for me). I've been described as the quintessential Humanities student.

Do you notice a pattern in your various crushes, if you have had many? (I.E My god, I do. They're all confident, which I find VERY attractive.)[/B]

They're all English and intelligent. :rolle:

9. Do you like making decisions or are you always conflicted between options? (I.E "Where do you want to eat?"

LOL conflicted all the way. I literally spent five minutes at Staples once trying to choose which notebook brand I should buy while weighing the # of pages/price ratio between the two. They were literally fifty cent difference between the two.

Ooooo... yes, totally. My eyes get red and my nose gets runny. Sucks for my nose cause it literally feels like a brick and I can't breathe. I also get hiccups which feel awful. My face in general gets disgusting. I hate it. How the hell are people cute crying?

I'm kind of not qualified to answer this seeing as how I'm not even close to finishing HS lol. But I'll take a shot at it anyways! Biology and Computer Animations.

Hmmm in terms of cute-factor I can't think of any atm. Otherwise, lions and wolves solely because they're bamfs. Oh also bears.

lol yes. And I hate their traits outside of my crushes too. They're all really handsomely plain and insufferably boring. Some of them were major tools too.

10. Vesper

I am probably the most indecisive person I know. Like thebrightficus, I've been known to spend a long time deciding among journals, pens, chewing gum, etc. based on price, perceived quality, quantity, etc.
    Not that I recall.
    If by exotic you mean not widely known or familiar to the general public, then macaws (especially the scarlet macaws), African grey parrots, and snow leopards. If any old wild animal not endemic to the country I live in will do, then I'd add cheetahs, elephants, and emperor penguins.
    Before college, it was probably math, foreign languages, and band.
    Intelligence, high achievement, and talent (musical, computing, etc.) are what hook me. Attitude/personality is what attracts me in most, but not all, cases.

#10 Vesper, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  11. BornInTexas

Well, there are times when I am daydreaming myself cuddling on the couch with my husband / boyfriend, imaginary of course, and we're talking major life stuff...and I imagine myself bursting into tears telling him about myself and him telling me about himself. Tears of joy, but I always look cute in my imagination. Idk. I'm weird.

I'm not a cute crier Irl. I am just plain disgusting. Snot, tears, face is all red, my body gets sweaty. IT's a mess. xD

12. Wolfie Charm

Babies and toddlers. Some are downright cute. But you know, to look at lol. A few of them it carries into adolescence and adulthood.

13. lxlJDlxl

Conflicted. Especially when I want to eat Food A and B at the same time but Food A is only available on Restaurant 1.

Yes.

Dolphins, bears, penguins.

What are/were your favorite subjects in school? (I.E History, psychology, sociology, and Fine Arts.) Sociology, Math, Accounting, Taxation, Law, English.

Yes, something about their skin. I can't explain it but their skin is "lustful" LOL

14. Ruby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Generally I'm pretty conflicted.

It just depends, if it's a silent cry I look horrible and my eyes get all puffy and my nose turns read and I look gross. If I'm outright sobbing I actually look ok after.

Hyena and Moose. I love them both so much...

History and Science in High School, in college though my favorites have been Intro to Law and Sociology.

The girls were all cute, hyper and generally kind of adorable. The guys were all really sweet, but later annoyed the :***: out of me.

15. The username

On the topic of picking what to eat, I am so undeceive. I can sit staring at the menu for the longest time. So yeah, for most things I like to think things through which means I am always conflicted between options.

I don't see myself crying, but of course my face turns red and nose runny. I never cry when people are around ^.^ When I am alone I can be far more emotional.

Ostrich
    Also, baby sloths are adorable.

In high school I really liked chemistry. It was the first class I was really able to apply math to a decent extent, and my teacher was very good.

Nope. I don't get infatuated with someone very often. Over the past couple years I have had maybe three crushes. None of them have had anything similar, except that all of my crushes have been people just see often and don't really know.

16. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    I'm very indecisive.

I don't cry very often, but I am an ugly crier. My eyes get really red and puffy and my nose stays stuffy for hours. If I'm wearing makeup, which I usually am, it makes me look even worse.

red pandas and sloths

I loved English and Spanish in high school.

My crushes and girlfriends have all been very outgoing and spontaneous. I like that because I'm an introvert and I like it when they force me to go out and do things at a moments notice sometimes.

17. Private

I'm more conflicted when deciding things. :confused:

Sometimes? xD

Are snakes exotic? Or Tigers/Lion. I mean really, owning a huge cat is awesome.

Break time. I'm not that into studying xP

For guys, Their chubby. For girls, they can relate to me and they aren't that much complicated.:thumbsup:

18. TestingitOut

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you like making decisions or are you always conflicted between options? (I.E "Where do you want to eat?" When it comes to food, I usually know what I want.

I dont think so... ?

What are your favorite exotic animals? Exotic animals.... um... I like snakes, I suppose black mambas are exotic to the americas.

What are/were your favorite subjects in school? History, civics, and foreign language.

I guess a lot of my crushes are on arab guys. Darker skin, dark eyes... purely physical im describing right now. I love darker guys with curly hair. that really gets me :kiss:

19. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It depends, like I usually just throw the first shirt and pair shorts on without giving it a second thought, but I will spend 15 mins. on trying to figure out a movie to watch.

Nope, I'm a quiet crier.

Indigo Snakes, Poison Dart Frogs, Mata Mata Turtles, and Sloths(they're so freaking cute!)

I really liked Math, Music, and IT.

They all have mustaches......

20. IrishEyes1989

Cool questions! :slight_smile:

I am THE most indecisive person on the planet.

Most definitely. Red, blotchy cheeks, bloodshot eyes. I look like I've just snorted coke after I have a good cry lmao.

Hmm, that's a hard one. Probably something that lives in the Amazon lol. I'm just thinking of all those Discovery Channel shows where they show the weird animals that only live in particular regions. Can't think of any specifically though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

English and History

They are usually slightly rebellious, which is really sexy to me because I'm the "good girl" type.