1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Month Anniversary Ideas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jared, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Jared

So my one month anniversary is on Monday and my boyfriend and I decided to do small gifts, <$20, since we thought it would be fun, it's the first "official" relationship either of us have been in. But right now I'm drawing a blank on what to get him, I'm horrible at picking out gifts. He's kind of a nerdy guy. So if you guys could help me brainstorm that would be awesome. Thanks!

2. RedLight

Well, Nerds like Books. Does he like reading?

3. Private

What kind of nerd? Sci-fi nerd? Anime nerd? Fantasy nerd? An all around nerd? Comic Nerd?
    In my opinion there are different kind of nerd. Now, that said, what do you think his hobby were? If he like playing computer games try a poster of a game he plays or a new game that is within your budget, If reading books/Manga/comic of course a book/manga/comic and if he is collecting figure buy one that can complete his collection.

If I'm not that clear, just tell me and I'll try my best to explain a bit more. x)

4. LD579

If you think he'll wear it of his own accord without feeling pressured at all, a nice-looking necklace or bracelet could work.

Congrats on this, by the way!

5. Jared

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I'm leaning towards either a necklace or a book. I'm going to shopping either tomorrow or Sunday.