1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closet Problems

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I went out for a meal last night with my Co-Workers to a real nice restaurant & during the meal a couple of the Guys started talking about one of the waitresses, one of them said "that he was a tits & ass type of Guy & one of them said " he was a ass" Guy", you get the drift of the conversation, I personally kept checking out the cute waiter with the tight little ass :slight_smile: needless to say I didn't join in the conversation, one of the drawbacks of being in the closet, still think it's funny that I am sitting there with my Gay Pride Bracelet on & nobody there knows, well I say nobody, one of the Bosses was talking to me about places that they like to visit & she said "one of the places was great, especially as there was a Gay Pride event going on at the time, which she enjoyed watching" was this a hint do you think? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

2. BudderMC

I don't think it's an issue of "nobody knows", it's probably an issue of "nobody cares and felt they didn't need to bring it up".

If they were concerned about you not liking women, I'm pretty sure they would have asked you whether you were a tits or an ass guy (or both).

And if it isn't an issue, don't worry about it. Though it's up to you and your comfort level whether or not you want to chime in with "I am an ass guy... just on guys :wink:".

3. Hexagon

It might have been. You could always say that your a dick kinda guy.

4. leer

maybe she recognized the bracelet or was gay herself . as for the tits & bums thing I get it with my mates a fair bit I think they sometimes forget am gay most of my mates who are straight know am gay then again am just as bad if a barman or customer has a nice arse
    deffo an arse man:thumbsup: at school it got quite bad you know what teenage boys are like bragging who they would or have shagged I learned to keep my mouth shut .

#4 leer, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It would be nice to have said "I am an ass guy... just on guys" :slight_smile:
    I think she knew, it was either the bracelet or one of the people at work that I have told, has said something, it's no problem as she is a lovely woman & she wouldn't care if I was Gay :slight_smile: she is that kind of person :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :slight_smile: