1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horoscopes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EthanS, Mar 28, 2008.

1. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Does any of you's read your horoscopes???I read it everday, ¬__¬ i read 2 diffrent ones, and most of the time its accurate, but it sometimes doesn't even make sense, and what it says sometimes does'nt even happen, i sometime think I'm just wasting my time reading it, and when it says something good on it, it makes me feel better, so i dunoo...

2. Mick

Mick Guest

On the website that opens up when I open my browser, I'll see my horoscope. Ya know one time I read it and it was true. Very spooky, since I don't really believe in what my horoscope says. I read it just for the hell of it every now and then. Yeah I might read it once in a while. It depends on how bored I am. I read mine yesterday and it made no sense whatsoever. Whatever I read, it wasn't true at all. It wasn't even possible. So for those who read 'em, that's fine by me.

3. ErikPinkLovesU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I read mine every so often but its not that interesting.

4. Jerr

By reading your horoscope you will want it to be true because it is fun! Then you start looking for things that could be represented by what your horoscope says... That is how it ends up accurate.

I get one texted to me every day. If you have AT&T just dial *08 and say horoscope and your sign and it will give you one. I also will look in the news paper for fun as well.

p.s.

Gemini

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember one day my horoscope said, "Nothing can stop you at work today!" Two hours after getting to work, three rows of shelving collapsed, bruising my leg pretty bad.

I guess it didn't "stop me" - I didn't go home.

Lex

6. mcrteenagers

Meh, horoscopes can be fun, but pointless at the same time. As Jerr said, you look for things to make it true. And they all are so incredibly vague, you can read any of them and make it work for you.

Scorpio :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

There too general for me to believe.

A mate at work was reading his, and i said 'asif you beleive that crap'.

Small wins possible, wow i found $1
    Changes with work - fired! yay

They can mean anything

8. JSG

JSG Guest

"They can mean anything"
    That's exactly what I like about them, just a few clues as to what could happen.
    I find them fun :grin:

9. Connor

Connor Guest

I kind of like reading them, but I don't make a habit of them. I commonly might read one if I'm in an airport and I bought some magazines or a paper to read. I just read the horoscope page for me too.

10. kiddo

I read mine everyday.
    I have it on my AIM dashboard.

11. elstix99

elstix99 Guest

My friends and I read it for laughs when we're reading People or something...usually it turns out to be the exact opposite or something that doesn't fit the person at all. Same thing with fortune cookies...we always try to make them like something nasty :wink: