1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am now an official Chris Crocker supporter!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sexyalex, Mar 28, 2008.

1. sexyalex

this has really gone too far and i totally get his points. He has a weird way of bringing them across but what he says is true and i see it HERE within very EC! :dry:

wanna know what i think....gay poeple who say mean things about Chris are hypocrits and should be ashamed of themselves. :tantrum:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd1Oe1LELcc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

just an extra that i like :grin:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=yGMKgLRU-3c&feature=bz303[/YOUTUBE]

I want to hear what the rest of EC has to say for themselves.

2. Ciel

Ciel Guest

i honestly just don't really like Chris, and I'm not being hypocritical because its not like I'm saying I don't like him because he's gay or anything, he just kind of annoys me.

But from what I've seen at least he doesn't make bad points really...just kinda to much.

3. sdc91

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it's negative toward Chris Crocker.

Personally, I don't want to be represented by him, which seems to be the case in the media these days. In my opinion, he's not helping the GLBT community much because his serious videos are ignored while the public picks up on his whiny, annoying ones.

4. sexyalex

represented by him?

he represents no one...he represents himself and what he stand for...no one gets the moral of the stories. they just pay attention to the teller. what kind of world is this?! you call ursleves leaders of tomorrow?! if that's what the future holds then i don't wanna be appart of it.

5. Doglover

The comments have pissed me off extremely. These homophobes just scout for videos of gays and troll them. That shows how mature they are. You know what, these people need to realize that if god didn't want gays, he wouldn't have created them.

As for the video, I like it, but his voice is a little annoying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. sdc91

As a gay person, people are going to associate ME with HIM because we're both gay, until they get to know me better.

And I'd rather not be associated at all.

But, hey, it's my opinion. Is it a crime to not want to be labeled?

7. CrimsonThunder

No they're not, learn what being a hypocrite is first. Chris is annoying, not just gay. Thus people don't like him, myself included.

Do you like EVERY gay person that you know just based on the fact that they're gay? Because thats what you're saying we have to do, else we should be ashamed.

8. davo-man

Totally agree, I don't dislike Crocker cos he's gay. I dislike him being he annoys me and I really get frustrated by the way he talks. That does not make my hypocritical. If I was African American and I disliked Nelly's music, would that make me hypocritical? Cos that's a pretty fair parallel

9. CrimsonThunder

I watched that second video for the first time and that concludes that I think he is totally up his own ass.

So guys that hate gays don't get sex now? Wow thats news to me. He made a stupid fact up with absolutely no evidence.

10. Connor

Connor Guest

That comment is just so wrong...

I think in the second video his point would have improved clarity if he decreased how apoplectic he became... The way he talks in the middle kind of annoys me. It's not to say that some of his videos don't entertain me - it's just that I'm not naïve enough to think that just because I agree with some of his opinions I will automatically have to support all of them.

#10 Connor, Mar 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2008
  11. Ty

Ty Guest

Im sure I posted this video ages ago.... when it actually came out >...<

12. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hardly. I don't dislike him because of his sexuality, I dislike him because he continuously claims to represent the gay community and can't stop fueling the stereotypes that surround us. I dislike him because he takes everything he does way beyond his limits and spreads the common misunderstanding that all gay people are sensitive, crying drama queens with lipstick and dresses. I have no part in that. Not hypocritical in the slightest.

13. ErikPinkLovesU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I kinda agree with wander hes right but I still love chris and I thinks hes sexy and funny. I would date him lol

14. Jeimuzu

No need to be so aggressive. I mean, wanna know what I think? I think his sexuality has nothing to do with the fact that he's an annoying media-whore. If you want good social or political discussions, try someone who doesn't have to put on make up and cry to get attention.

Being gay doesn't give him immunity from gay people criticising. If he merits criticism, he merits criticism, regardless of his sexuality.

15. kiddo

I don't really like Chris Crocker.
    All my friends say they love him.
    Well, most of my friends are girls. D:

16. neverover

:lol: alex, why dont u just stick as britneys fans? its less controversial :slight_smile:

17. Jerr

It happens. If you've been around long enough, I believe you have, you'll see the same topics over and over again. I'm guilty of it as well, but I'm trying to search for topics before I post them.

Exactly.

Why do we instantly have to support him? I don't support all people that are gay... I Don't even like a lot of gay people.

It's the attitude that annoys me, not the sexuality.