1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Mar 29, 2013.

1. I have a pretty lengthy list of pet peeves. Mine are: rude people, lazy people, adulterous people, people who NEVER uses deodorant, homophobes, slobs, people who can't take a damn complement, people who take things too seriously (or not seriously enough), spoiled people, self-absorbed people, guys who sag, and people who are just plain stupid.

I would like to know, what pet peeves do you guys have?

#1 anthonythegamer, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
  2. Mine are pretty much just... people.

3. saggitarius91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same.

4. nikom87

manipulative people and hateful, bigoted people.

5. FruitFly

Unfortunately for me my pet peeve tends to be individuals who moan about the spelling/grammatical errors of others, and yet their own paragraphs are peppered with such mistakes. Or people who seem to care more about making a huge fuss over the spelling/grammatical errors of another than helping that person understand why it's a mistake.

I have to add people touching my hair. It sends shivers down my spine, and not the good kind.

#5 FruitFly, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  6. Wolfie Charm

Such a big list… I go ballistic if someone puts their feet on my bed anywhere from the middle up, and if people crush/throw/otherwise mistreat my stuffed animals I throw a fit as well. If I loan a book and it comes back creased in any way, spine included, I get upset. Someone getting my new shoes dirty by putting theirs on them. It goes on and on…

7. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love u you understand my pain

8. DarkClarity

^ I have to agree with this. People are irritating and I don't have the energy to deal with trivial crap and drama. At the shop where I'm doing "work experience" currently, Everyone is gossiping and making fun of one particular person behind their back and sometimes to their face. To be honest I wonder whether they make fun of me behind my back. I'd be surprised if they wasn't.

9. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hate people that are hopelessly clueless, and I am basicly OCD over my stuff if u move one thing I will notice...and people insist on touching my things. And last thing is when people WRITE In my skekchbook,I mean that's not what its for and its MINE so get your own...

10. June Cleaver

It is the little things that get under my skin, like my ex turned everything he wore inside out while removing it. Like socks, underware, pants, undershirts, and shirts. It used to drive me nuts doing his laundry! I can't think of one time he got something off right side out.

I won't ever be second best to my man again he has to know he wants me to be with me or a man who needs a woman sexualy as well to be happy.

I also am real fussy about my home being spotless.

These are my pet peeves

11. BornInTexas

I hate being scared when I am doing something. If I am looking for a scare, I'll go to a haunted house on Halloween or I'll watch a scary movie.

I hate it when people chew with their mouth open.

For some reason, I loathe being stared at when I eat. It makes me uncomfortable, and I feel like I am being stared at because I am doing something out of the norm.

Mouth breathers.

It embarrasses and annoys me when I am called on to speak in front of a large group on command. I hate being the center of attention or conversation when it is a large group of people.

Homophobes, bigots, and stupid people. Ignorance.

I hate it when my brother is constantly talking about girls, and I say, "Yah, she's pretty." However, when I talk about a cute guy, since I am out to him I expect maybe I can talk / compliment some guys...he gets all grossed out. It's like, USE YOUR AESTHETIC EYE.

So many more, but I won't say. It'll be too long.

12. Everyone's list is so short, I'm kinda jealous LOL

13. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People who don't use turn signals when turning or switching lanes. I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about it!

14. mpac21

People who habitually generalise others and those who seem to get their jollies over manipulating and viciously controlling others...

15. Sully

16. The username

^Oh please. My dog's mouth is cleaner than anyone partying at the frat house down the road (Note: There is not frat house down the road, but just sayin' lol). She lurvs me and I am perfectly fine with the affection.

This thread seems to be a thread about why I just hate people. But I don't hate people. I actually like people.

My pet peeves are:

- Dirty dishes in the sink.
    - Un-tidyness in general.
    - People that are lurking (and consequently make me feel uncomfortable). I always hate having my back turned to people while on the computer. No, I am not doing anything wrong on the internet, but I really don't like the fact that someone could walk behind me. This is a huge pet peeve to the point that once I turned my desk around (didn't work out well in terms of room space so I turned it back)
    - People in the power racks at the gym. I want to use one, kthx. You are screwing up my workout, kthx. This is why I have to wake up and go in the morning >.>

- People who use their turn signal AFTER they have switched lanes. So stupid.
    - And on that note, the 99% of people that can't drive.

- chewing with yo' mouth open. Especially when you make noise with that shiz.

I have many more.

17. Capichino

18. aspiecarer

Don't agree with you on this one.

I'll wash my face after my dog licks it,but it's good 'social ' interaction.
    I love my dog....

19. Mysz

Yup, all of those. I love my stuffed animals, and I've no wish to whip out the sewing needle and thread to play surgeon for the hundreth time.
    Adding bigots to pet peeves as well.

20. Alexander69

Selfish people