1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really confused

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Manhacker, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Manhacker

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi,

As you probably noticed I'm new around and I am questioning my sexuality. Ok I am defiantly interested in girls I have had a crush on a lot of them. However my school is very anti homosexual and one guy came out the closet and was beaten up and abused then sent to counselling for it. There is one guy who I have known for 2 years and I find really attractive. He has blonde hair blue eyes and the most amazing smile. I'm not sure what my orientation is I mean I defiantly like girlss but there is that one guy who I would like to do something with. I am not sure if he is gay, bi or straight. He has had a girlfriend but they split up after a month. He always smiles when I enter the room, we go out a lot and he is so attractive in my view. We go out skiing every weekend and sit next to each other in class. Im getting a small vibe out of him. So that's my question what am I and does he like me. Thanks for taking your time and reading this.

#1 Manhacker, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013